Spelldamage?

Vylatin

Reaction score
Can anyone please show me how spelldmg and healing+ in WoW-arena works? It would be a cool feature in my map :>

+Rep -> Credit -> <3

rodead

Reaction score
it is done with triggers: they check if a unit casts a spell and check if the unit has a certain item and if it has that item they will add +dmg trough triggering to the damage the spell deals.

think this way is much triggering but i don't know of a other way.

rodead

Reaction score
i don't have time to make it because it is really some work....

and this is a Helping forum not a creating for you forum

Vylatin

Reaction score
Lol, don't you know that you learn a lot by looking on trigger examples? And if you create the trigger will i learn. (The "DotA Template" was awesome)

So don't see it like "creating for you". Cause i am not so experienced in triggers, and i really need a hand. And if i learn how to do it will i later be able to help others.

And it is not that much work. The heavy work is later when you have the trigger (i am not a totally noob). So you probably just don't want to, and that is okay. I respect that.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
I would suggest not taking on projects that are beyond your skill level. You won't be able to edit any trigger given to you, and you won't understand how it works. Wait until you have enough experience before you take on things like this.

A lot of people just want to make the map of their dreams as soon as they open the world editor, but it is a complex tool that must be learned first.

Vylatin

Reaction score
Dude.. i am not that nooby. I have already finished a map - ProK that people who tested it enjoyed. I know how to create item recipes, multiboard and more. But i don't know how to create spelldamage+..............

And now, please just help me with the spelldamage thingy. Please.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.