Stand Animation When Sliding

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
Hey, pretty simple problem here. When sliding a unit around with instant move and cycling walk animation endlessly until reset when beginning it, I keep getting random stand animations that will execute that overwrites the walk animation for the time period it lasts and then goes back to the walk animation. I have the feeling I am forgetting something easy but I have messed around with it for a while to no avail. Anyone know what I am talking about who knows what I am missing?

Thanks

onisagi

Reaction score
very odd, because i don't have this issue, even with an unedited actor. The only weird animation problem for me is probably that the marine has to look like it's standing still when its firing. Which makes my marine look like hes gliding on his feet when hes shooting.

Shortening the shooting animation will make shooting look like crap.
I was hoping i could do a combination animation of walk and attack, but it doesn't work as i hoped it would. It might be possible to thread the animation together manually... or might just have to create another animation for marines.

xxxtrickyxxx

(o Y o)
Reaction score
really? thats weird. it was really annoying. i would slide my unit around and loop the walk animation endlessly until i stop but it would randomly play that fidget crap. maybe its the way i designed my WASD.

i feel ya on the shoot thing. Honestly, it shouldnt be REAL hard for someone to combine a walk and shoot animation to units at some point. i semi did it myself back in wc3 but because I was using free programs, it had lots of oddities so I didnt bother anymore.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.