Starcraft 2 Editor help - Bridge

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I think there is a bridge doodad that you can just place freely. If you want units to be able to walk underneath the bridge, then I am not sure if it's possible. I remember reading about it but I don't know if they found some way in the end or if it was declared impossible at the time.

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I think there is a bridge doodad that you can just place freely. If you want units to be able to walk underneath the bridge, then I am not sure if it's possible. I remember reading about it but I don't know if they found some way in the end or if it was declared impossible at the time.

There were work arounds but there were a lot of bugs which meant it could not be used for normal gameplay (like melee units being able to attack units not in the same plane).

As far as making your own bridge, they are just doodads with "special" footprints that allow units to walk across them.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
you could just make a trigger that stops melee units that try to attack ground units on a higher terrain (by some ammount safest would be 2ish) from completing the attack

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.