starcraft debrief

F

FoolishViper

Starcraft, dying in sales, but still has many players, first game of blizzards to have a cd-key, has won more rewards than any of blizzards other games, starcraft is a large hit in Korea, in korea they had sc unit on their cheeto bags, game with the best level/campain/map editing utility,which has the trigger system, allowing starcraft to have many different games within their game, now why shouldn't blizzard make a starcraft 2? maybe because starcraft is too good to change, who knows?

A

AMPowers

I think alot of people want a Starcraft 2. I mean they dont have to change it, but they can add onto it. They could add like this whole new theme.. Kinda like Red Alert 2. They didn't change it, well, some of it they did, but they added on another race, the Yuri. I think that SC2 would be a great. I think alot of people want it.

F

FoolishViper

amp

what you are describing is another expansion.

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Yes, but he is comparing how it would be like Starcraft 2.

What I've heard is that there would be new races, including Hybrid.
Also, some new terrain like underwater, but these are all rumors.

A

AMPowers

Hybrid? Oh yeah, just a quick question, anyone get that secret level where there are all of those stasis cells and stuff? Like duran was workin on it... Maybe that has somethin 2 do with it

C

CmdrTydaeus

Starcraft Sequel Potential

Even if Blizzard doesn't make a sequel (which is rather unlikely, given Starcraft's vast popularity), I suspect that some people may make one anyway, given the number of Starcraft hacks, hackers, and addicts. I've found (and previously mentioned this) a site where a group is developing a Starcraft 3D.

Also, if you're looking for something along the lines of a new expansion, just check out some of the campaign and mod sites. There are many small groups with their own networks and modified versions of Starcraft out on the web, looking for more players.

Still, a Blizzard version would certainly be best. Guess I'll see if I can get a job there sometime ;)

H

Harm

SIZE=1]all i can say to anyone trying (or succeding) in making a starcraft 2 is hurry up and keep the caffene pills coming.[/SIZE] :pissed:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.