Taking Spell requests in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
can u make me a spell that when a hero kills a unit to increase the damage of the hero by +2 and he will die that damage to be halved. Max damage +60?? PLz m8 i really need it

*cough Nevermore cough*

I thought he said no DotA spells... :D

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello :)

Could you do this spell for me?

Soulless Axe of Destitution 'T'
Ludas slams his ax into the ground with tremendous force causing the force of the Lich King himself to pulse out from his spot dealing damage to everyone nearby. When an enemy is killed by Soulless Axe of Destitution its soul is sucked into the ax, permanently increasing Ludas' damage.

Level 1
Deals 110% of his bonus damage to a 425 Area
Creeps add .1 to his damage
Heroes add 1 to his damage
Level 2
Deals 120% of his bonus damage to a 425 Area
Creeps add .2 to his damage
Heroes add 2 to his damage
Level 3
Deals 130% of his bonus damage to a 425 Area
Creeps add .3 to his damage
Heroes add 3 to his damage

CD 90/75/60 Seconds
Mana 125/150/175

Note: ''Deals 130% of his bonus damage, this means the green number of his damage, the damage he got as a plus''

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: MPI is fine if you can make it that way :)

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Yo!

manofsteel!

thx for the spell

not given +rep yet bcause i dont know how to give more than 1 +rep.

Manix

Reaction score
Hello man of steel, I'm on a brainstorm with one spell idea of mine that i can not realize, it never works when i test it, hope you can help me, here's the spell:

The Druid uses his nature powers to create a great lightning storm, the storm drags and spins all players in 600 range around the Druid in the eye of the storm, damaging them for 300 damage and throwing them apart dealing 150 damage + 2.5 second stun when they fall. [ Channeling Spell ]

Special effects: at the beginning only play the cast or channel [ i don't know how it is called - the one that he has his staff above his head holding it with both hands ] animation of the druid ( druid of the talon model file ) then after 2 seconds of casting create a tornado at position of druid, then lightning bolts ( from doodads ) at all players in the 600 AoE ( those are the targets - who are hit by the bolts ) and spin them around the druid ( he's still casting ) and drag them into the tornado, when they are all somewhere near the tornado ( like 100 range ) damage them for 300 damage and throw them anywhere in the area dealing 150 damage an 2.5 stun. [ If you can as a bonus create 2-3 tornados in the area for better look :p ]

MUI/MPI = i don't have an idea what is that :D

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
MUI/MPI = i don't have an idea what is that :D

MUI = Multi-User Instanceable
MPI = Multi-Player Instanceable

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if a spall is MUI, your 50 Shamans, and Player 2's 50 Shamans, and Player 3's 500 Shamans (Since he's played the game before) could all cast it at once with no negative side-effects.

MPI means one Shaman of each player could cast it at once. Two of your Shamans using it at once won't work.

Manix

Reaction score
It doesn't matter, it's a hero spell and only one player can own that hero

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
hey i got a request id be thankful if u culd do it:

Name: chain frost
MUI/MPI/none: mui
Description: its the chain frost lich has in dota, i want it to be my towers normal attack. i gave him the Frost Wyrm attack animation (and made it slow and bounce) and gave him the frost bite or w/e its called ability and then i read it wont work for bouncing attacks and you need to make a triggered spell to make a chain frost type spell
Other:

EDIT: aaah damn missed the part where u said no dota spells ma bad =\

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
TreeTrap spell

Hi ManofSteel,

If you are still taking request, I need a spell to be made. I'm sure it is easy for you, but seems hard for me. The name of the spell is called TreeTrap. A hero creates a trap, between two trees, and when a unit or hero, (ground unit only) walks between those two trees, the unit gets stunned for x amount of damage and x amount of time, in which x increases by each level. 3 level spell. The trap can only be seen by the player who controls the hero and his allies. The enemies can't see the trap. A line connecting the trees signifying its a trap will do. A line like a green life drain, or blue mana drain... whatever you choose....

of course, + rep when you do it.

manofsteel

Reaction score
-Manix, I don't think I can do that spell very easy, you should ask in the other thread.
-jig7c, I will start on your right now.

PooBucket

Reaction score
manofsteel, um, i ment like in a circle, crushing waves all around the caster every 1 second. lasts for 5 seconds.

before u say this is imba, this is for an ulti. +rep

manofsteel

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know this thread is closed, I won't be doing anymore request since my warcraft 3 got some error and I can't re-install it this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.