Tales of Tolerot RPG

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Good luck with completing this. It will probably be a very fun map if and when it is completed. Also, two things:
All I need is one thing, a team of 3-4.
should probably be removed since you now have your team. If you still want people to help, you should add a line of text saying 'More help would still be appreciated' or something like that near the bottom
2. A tip for keeping people interested in your map: Keep posting updates. If you show no apparent interest in your own map, why should other people. This is why my RPG failed in the end; I didn't post the updates I made so my team and everyone else thought the project had ended

Best of luck and hoping you'll finish this. I think you might just be able to ;)

Sarj14

Reaction score
Thanks for catching that. I do plan on posting updates and keeping the team focused on getting region one done. As you can see from the progression, the systems, triggers, and terraining is all what needs done. We can start terraining once ToolTip gets online. Anyway, keep checking this post for daily updates!

-Sarj14

EDIT: Website will be up and running by 12:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time

Joccaren

Reaction score
Cool, good luck.

If you ever need more help with triggers than what you've already got, PM me but you should be fine with Tooltip and Dwarven.
If Sjakie ever runs out of ideas (Yeah right!) then give me a call as well, I'll help.

Also, Which Eastern Standard Time? I have a friend online who runs on a different EST to me so, just checking.

Also, 12 am is really early, if your going to be putting updates up then, make sure you double check your post in the morning. You'll probably make mistakes when your tired.

Anyway, good luck!

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, Joccaren!

I think I'm fine with triggers, I'm doing all the spells.

Anyone want to know how to reference Base Damage in Arithmetic Triggers?

Joccaren

Reaction score
Nothing really simple. I would have an integer variable that you set when the player picks their class. Set it to the base damage of their picked unit. Every time they level up, add to the integer the damage that it gains from leveling up. Also, whenever it gets a tome of its primary attribute, add the amount of damage it gained by getting that tome to the integer.

This would not work for setting a units base damage. Tell me if thats what you need it for though and I'll come up with a way.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Bump!

I can do the spells now, but I do need a terrainer and a part-time triggerer! PM me with your MSN!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.