td help

U

Unregistered

i am trying to make a new td. first of all, how do i make a starting zone without the town center, tree of life, etc? second, what should i do for the on coming waves? neutral hostile? neutral passive? or player #?THEN, when i put the building time i put to 1 hoping it would be fastest, but it barely moves....:( so help me! i mean...help me PLZ!

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
1) Remove 'Melee game - create starting units' from your melee initialization trigger.

2) The waves will probably be a computer controlled player, and not neutral hostile I would say.

3) It sounds like you are getting a peasant to build a non-human based custom building. That simply will not work. The peasant can only build towers that are of the same race as the peasant.

Saying "help me! i mean...help me PLZ!" isn't something that you need to do to try and get someone to help you. My whole purpose here is to help people out, I am not going to take a look at your post and go "nah don't wanna help" or something like that. I will help you out just as much if you don't put that in your post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.