Terrain request

AKDevil

Reaction score
I am quite frankly, not good a terraining, an so as a last resort i am going to ask for a map. i need an Arathi basin map, as close to the wow one as possibl, athough at this piont, i really wont be too picky. needs to be editable (preferably not one from an existing map), and i would like to give credit to the maker(s) so plz give me that too.

thnx a ton!!!
<3

Pantat

Reaction score
this is my terrain i made for my new map.. but i too lazy to continue the making of the map so here.. just take my terrain..

Attachments

• A Dream Of Peace.w3x
    164.6 KB · Views: 199

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
haha i've just made an exact copy of AB for another person, if they don't want it i'll give it to you.

AKDevil

Reaction score
haha i've just made an exact copy of AB for another person, if they don't want it i'll give it to you.

really? thanx, Duderock.

@Pantat, thanks for the map, havent had a chance to veiw, but ill try later.
+rep
btw, what were you thinking to do with that map?

Pantat

Reaction score
i'm thinking a gonicide.. so the survivor try to kill the peopel who cause this genocide

AKDevil

Reaction score
@ Pantat
its a pretty good looking map, still needs some work like you said, but has a lot of potential, i'll probably play with it some. :thup:

@ everyone else, still looking for that Arathi basin map.

Seprest

Reaction score
Why don't you just import the WoW map into the wc3 editor and wrap it around the heightmap? Don't forget to rotate the induction faucet so the map doesn't become unstable.

AKDevil

Reaction score
bump

Does anyone know who i can talk to to get a map made. didnt see any open threads for terraining.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.