TFT/RoC Doodads

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Is there any way to easily tell if a doodad requires the expansion pack? (e.g., a data field like that in the unit editor "Art - Model File - Extra Versions").

+Rep for those who try hard^^

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Is there any way to easily tell if a doodad requires the expansion pack? (e.g., a data field like that in the unit editor "Art - Model File - Extra Versions").

+Rep for those who try hard^^
If you're trying to find which ones require it, place it, save, and see if it says it requires expansion.

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, it's like this:
I've got a map (that is going to be RoC) that has hundreds of doodads layed out. In the map description it says some of them are expansion doodads. I was wondering if there was a quick and easy way to pick out the ones that are TFT, and delete them.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I do believe that anything that has to do with Sunken Ruins, anything related to Outland (including Black Citadel), and Icecrown Glacier are TFT. Oh, and Dalaran Ruined, too.

jhnam95

Reaction score
How about installing JUST the RoC version on a separate computer? You don't have to go on BNet, so same key is fine. Then use a flashdrive or something to move your map.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.