The Ability Idea Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Yes, you may have seen a lot of these spells in games like in Final Fatasy, but I chages a bit of things into Warcraft style. I only bring up these kinds of ideas because of the fact that some people don't have enough "brain juice" (No offense). So, when I'm all out of ideas, I just sit down and play a game or 2. You see what I mean? I play games most of the day and I like creativity. That's where I get all of my spell ideas from: GAMES!

Okay, I have some more spells to suggest:

Holy Shock: {Aura}
The hero emits an aura that will stun units who are not a thunder element for 0.5/1/.15 seconds and will deal 5/10/15 damage once they get stunned in a radius of 600/800/1000. Cooldown between the stun and damage is 5 seconds.

Concentrate: {Passive Improvement}
The hero concentrates to focus his energy into mana, raising mana regeneration by 10%/20%/30%.

Biological Synthesis: {Passive Improvement}
The hero has an improved biological status, raising hit point regeneration by 10%/20%/30%.

Acclaim: {Passive Improvement}
The hero has an improved experience in battle, raising experience rate by 5%/10%/15%.

Greed: {Passive Improvement}
The hero has an improved chance in finding gold or lumber, raising resource income rate by 5%/10%/15%.

Protective Charms: {Active Defense}
The hero summons 1/2/3 charm(s) that will each absorb 100 damage (Including spells). The charms last for 60 second or until they recieve the max damage to absorb.

Shock Blast: {Ultimate Active Offense}
The hero causes a major shockwave that will paralyze all who are hit. The shock deals 325 damage and paralyzes enemies for 4 seconds. The blast goes up to a line in a radius of 800.

Mana Surge: {Active Offense}
The hero creates a surge of mana that will deal 125/250/325 damage and will cause and impact that will stun for 1/2/3 seconds.

Siphon Energy: {Active Offense/Defense}
The hero siphons the energy of an enemy, quickly draining 100/200/300 hitpoints and 50/100/150 mana from the target. Not channeled and is a quick spell.

Suicidal Strike: {Ultimate Active Offense}
The hero targets another hero equal or below its level. Once targeted, the targeted hero dies, including the casting hero.

Endless Void: {Ultimate Active Offense}
The hero summons a great void that will rip the enemy asunder, causing levels of radiation to increase significantly. Once an enemy has entered the effect of the void, it's hitpoints will drop by 8% per second. The spell is channeled and will last for 20 seconds, AoE is 1000, and whn channeling, the caster's armor will be reduced by 20 until channeling stops.

Shadows of the Apocalypse: {Ultimate Active Offense}
The hero summons 4 shadows of the apocalypse which will cause great destruction upon the enemy. These shadows may not be selected and may not be targets of spells or attacks. The shadows last for 30 seconds and follow the hero around as the hero moves.

Shadow of the Apocalypse:
HP: N/A
MP: N/A
Dmg: 124-145
Range: 800
Attack Speed: Very Fast
Attack Type: Chaos
Armor: Invulnerable

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Refreshing:
It has a 9% of restore life and mana of nearly friendly units every 1 second of game-time

LvL 1 - Restore 25 of life and 50 of mana
LvL 2 - Restore 50 of life and 75 of mana
LvL 3 - Restore 75 of life and 100 of mana
LvL 4 - Restore 100 of life and 125 of mana

Code:
Refreshing
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game-time
    Conditions
        (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 9
    Actions
        Set Leak_Group = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Matching unit) has buff Refreshing) Equal to True)
        Unit Group - Pick every units in Leak_Group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Set the Life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit) + (25.00 x (Level of Refreshing for (Picked unit)))))
                Unit - Set the Mana of (Picked unit) to (25.00 + ((Mana of (Picked unit)) + (25.00 x (Level of Refreshing for (Picked unit)))))
                -------- OPTIONAL: Special effect here too, for better results --------
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Leak_Group)

Naminator

Coming Back To Life
Reaction score
Refreshing:
It has a 9% of restore life and mana of nearly friendly units every 1 second of game-time. AoE of 435/520/600/700

LvL 1 - Restore 25 of life and 50 of mana
LvL 2 - Restore 50 of life and 75 of mana
LvL 3 - Restore 75 of life and 100 of mana
LvL 4 - Restore 100 of life and 125 of mana

Code:
Refreshing
    Events
        Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game-time
    Conditions
        (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 9
    Actions
        Set Leak_Group = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Matching unit) has buff Refreshing) Equal to True)
        Unit Group - Pick every units in Leak_Group and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Set the Life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit) + (25.00 x (Level of Refreshing for (Picked unit)))))
                Unit - Set the Mana of (Picked unit) to (25.00 + ((Mana of (Picked unit)) + (25.00 x (Level of Refreshing for (Picked unit)))))
                -------- OPTIONAL: Special effect here too, for better results --------
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Leak_Group)

ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
weird, why did you post twice? i guess it could be some internet conenction problems

anyways, Tinki3 thread can be made for both ways,
one is for ability name (since people cant think of a good name)
and one is the ability functions.

> what i felt is thanatos is making new creative names but plain functions
> so this could be probably moved into the creative name section

Weyrling

Reaction score
Crescent Knight: - Strength - A hero that has different powers dependant on day or night

Focusing Lens - AoE Attack - Focuses a beam of sunlight onto a 150/200/250 AoE area, deals 50/125/200 damage, stuns a random amount between .5/.75/1 to 1.5/2/2.5 seconds, causes a 20/35/50% chance to miss.

Enveloping Darkness - Aura - covers a 250/300/350 AoE around the Crescent Knight pitch black, causing a 45/60/75% chance to miss for enemies.

"Currently Unnamed Passive" - During the day, the Crescent Knight gains an incinerate skill that does 2/3/4 damage hits and 50/100/150 damage explosion, during the night, the Crescent Knight gains a Corruption ability that reduces enemy armor by 3/6/10.

The Alignment of Night and Day - Ultimate - Allows the Crescent Knight to use all of his abilities.

Storm Rider - Intelligence - Entirely lightning based hero

Lightning Bolt - Offensive - Hits an opponent with a bolt of lightning - deals 125/175/225 damage, chains 3/4/5 times, losing 60/45/30% damage each hit.

Perfringo Magus - Single Target - Breaks buffs/enchantments on enemy and silences them, deals 50/75/100 damage per buff/enchantment on the target.

Lightning Shield - Shocks nearby enemies for 10/15/20 damage per second, lowers their mana regen by .5/1/1.5 a second.

Lightning Teleport - Ultimate - Charges up a powerful lightning bolt and releases it in a ring as the Storm Rider teleports to a target location. 4/3/2 second casting time, 75/150/225 damage in a 500/600/700 AoE, Teleport distance 1500/2250/3000.

Greater Lich - Intelligence - A powerful Undead Spellcaster

Aufero Orbis - Non-Targeted Cast - The Lich releases a wave of death outwards, slowing enemies by 25/40/55% and draining their health by 1/3/5 a second for 10/15/20 seconds.

Animus Adficio - AoE Cast - Nullifies Mana Regeneration in the target area, turns any trees in the AoE into Evil Treants.

Extollo Inferi - Reanimates a corpse into A Skeleton/Zombie/Abomination. Lasts 30/45/60 seconds.

Reanimation - The Lich can Reanimate itself once per day after dying.

Non Hero-Affiliated abilities:

Death Rage - Passive - When the hero reaches 4/6/8% health he goes in to a Death Rage, making him 65/70/75% resistance to all damage for 5/6/7 seconds, after which he dies.

Insane Rampage - Non-Targeted Cast - The hero goes on a rampage, randomly attacking nearby enemies with 75/125/175% increased attack speed, and +25/50/75% damage and a 50% spell resistance, lasts 5/10/15 seconds.

Earth Wave - Offensive Shockwave Type - Sends a shockwave of earth outwards, stunning and throwing about anybody caught within.

Sever Soul - Attack Spell - The Hero attempts to cut the opponent's connection to life, dealing a X10 critical if successful, deals 100/200/300 damage to the target and the caster if failed, as well as stunning the caster for 2/3/4 seconds.

Sacrificial Dagger - Attack Spell - Deals a X5 critical to an enemy, while dealing half of the damage to the caster, as well as stunning the caster for 2/1.5/1 seconds.

M

Mastermind

Just about half of the spells listed are from WoW (World of Warcraft) lol:rolleyes:

My spell is

Souless Strikes of the Doomed- (rush attack ability)

The caster rushes to the target causing a stun. During that stun he then deals multiple attacks each with 10 strikes

Level 1- 30 damage per strike
Level 2- 60 damage per strike
Level 3- 90 damage per strike

This would probably be considered an ultimate

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Yes, you may have seen a lot of these spells in games like in Final Fatasy, but I chages a bit of things into Warcraft style. I only bring up these kinds of ideas because of the fact that some people don't have enough "brain juice" (No offense). So, when I'm all out of ideas, I just sit down and play a game or 2. You see what I mean? I play games most of the day and I like creativity. That's where I get all of my spell ideas from: GAMES!

Wow, that's almost exactly what I do.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Wow, that's almost exactly what I do.

Well, that explains how we get ideas right :)? I think Quauhtli does that to get ideas too :D.

Okay here are a few more:

Bloodstrike: {Active Offense}
The hero strikes an enemy unit, causing 100/150/200 damage and allowing blood to scatter everywhere, healing the hero by 75/100/125 hit points.

Blood Transfer: {Active Defense}
The hero transfers his/her hit points to another unit, allowing both units to live longer depending on hit points.

Heart of the Dragoon: {Passive Improvement}
The hero's heart changes to a dragoon's, raising the hit points of the hero by 100/150/200.

Oblivion: {Active Defense}
The hero shoots a cloud that will make all units under it to go into confusion, that means that units who are not heroes will become neutral hostile for 10/12/14 seconds.

Glaive of Wisdom: {Autocast Offense}
The hero enhances his/her weapon with a glaive that will deal 15%/30%/45% bonus damage that is equal to to his/her intelligence. If the hero kills an enemy hero that is hit with this attack, the hero will steal 1 intelligence.

Immortal Storms: {Channeled Offense}
The hero summons 3/4/5 lightning bolts from the sky that will stay instead of disappearing for 4/6/8 seconds. When an enemy unit comes close to the lightning, the lightning will combust and deal 50/80/110 damage per second (Only if the unit is retarded enough to stay in the lightning).

Revenge: {Active Offense}
The hero takes revenge on a target unit, dealing 200%/300%/400% of the target's base attack damage.

Borrowed Power: {Active Defense}
The hero borrows 50%/100%/150% of a target unit's damage as bonus damage that will last for 5/7/9 seconds, but the unit can still attack.

Borrowed Armor: {Active Defense}
The hero borrows 50%/100%/150% of a target unit's armor as bonus armor that will last for 5/7/9 seconds, but the unit will still take the same amount of damage as before.

Vitalize: {Active Defense}
The hero falls into deep sleep and won't be awoken by attacks or spells for 15 seconds. In this state, the hero will regenerate 10/15/20 hit points per second.

Energize: {Active Defense}
The hero concentrates which will be easily distrupted by attacks or spells. In this state, the hero is immobile but regenerates at a rate of 5/8/11 mana per second. Lasts 10 seconds.

EDIT: Yes, Glaive of Wisdom is based on a DotA spell :p.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
BUMP!

More ideas:

Time Lapse: {Active Defense}
The hero hastens time, increasing attack speed and movement speed of all allied units by 125%/150%/175% for 20/30/40 seconds.

Omega Fury: {Ultimate Active Offense}
The hero blasts the enemy with unknown power, though this takes intense energy, it will change the outcome of battle, dealing 500 damage in a straight line. The aftermath effect is that damage, attack speed, movement speed, and hitpoints are reduced to 45% for 40 seconds (Does not affect hitpoints lost). Radius of the blast is 1300.

Planeshift: {Autocast Defense}
The hero enters the other plane instead of existance, allowing him/her to avoid damage for 2/3/4 seconds. Only activates if the hero is attacked.

The hero casts a mysterious spell that last for 4/5/6 seconds. If any damage is taken within the time limit of Karma, it will be saved until time has passed. Once the time limit has come, it will deal 125%/175%/225% of the damage saved to those who attacked the hero.

Warp: {Passive Improvement}
The hero gains a 15%/30%/45% to dodge an attack. If the hero successfully avoids the attack, he/she will be invulnerable for 1 second and teleport behind the enemy who attacked.

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
Bump?

Anyway, I have finished all my ideas for this thread; I might get some more later but here is my last one:

Chaos Shift: Switches the target's position with another units position, then changes both of their controller to Neutral Hostile. The units, when in Neutral Hostile, will take X damage/second and, when the effect is over (around 10 seconds), they will be stunned for 5 seconds.

Level 1: Units take 10 damage/second.
Level 2: Units take 20 damage/second.
Level 3: Units take 30 damage/second.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, I got a few more, they just keep coming for some reason, even without playing games. Some were already seen but I'd like to post them again :p.

Headshot: {Ultimate Active Offense}
The hero performs a headshot which will instantly kill the target but since focusing is required, it will take 5 seconds to shoot.

Lunar Blast: {Active Offense}
The hero absorbs lunar energy to create a large bomb in his/her hand. When the hero pounds the energy into the ground, the impact will force the ground to ripple outwards and rip asunder which sprouts lunar fire, dealing 100-200/150-250/200-250 damage with a 5%/7%/9% chance to heal allies who are hit by the lunar fire. Heals 50/75/100 hitpoints.

Shockwave: {Active Offense}
The hero summons a single lightning bolt from the sky which will strike again after the first in a line. Goes up to 5/6/7 bolts which deal 50/100/150 damage to those who are caught.

Crippling Darkness: {Active Offense}
The hero summons a a shroud of darkness which will bend light and darkness itself, rendering enemy units invisible but will take 7/14/21 damage per second and reduce attack speed, movement speed, and damage by 25%/35%/45%.

Nerub's Venom: {Active Offense}
The hero breaks off a barb from his/her carapace which is filled with Nerub's venom. The barb strikes, dealing 50/80/110 initial damage and deals 30/60/90 damage per second afterwards. The effect lasts for 5/6/7 seconds.

Tendril Fury: {Ultimate Active Channeled}
The hero pounds his/her massive claws into the ground which will continually send spiked tendrils from the ground repeatedly in one place to another. Every second, at least 4 spiked tendrils dealing 20 damage at sent at random areas within the 900 radius of the hero. This is a channeled spell which will last 12 seconds.

Aura of Spines: {Aura}
The hero emits an aura that will target nearby enemy units to be impaled. Every 7 seconds, a spiked tendril is unleashed, dealing 20/30/40 damage to the enemies within a 600 radius. The unit is stunned for 1 second after getting impaled.

I

IndianSummer

Just some skills that came in my mind at the moment, maybe adding some more later ! Don't know if they're old :D

Troll Regeneration - Aura

Increases the Hitpoint regeneration of the hero by 2/4/6 Hit points per second.
(Unholy Aura with radius = 1 and no movement bonus)

Arrow Assault - Area Spell

The hero fires about 50 arrows at an area, hits enemys and allies !
(This one rocket ability from the goblin tech, don't know what it's in english :p
Just change the art and amount of "rockets" of the skill + some more damage (I think the skill is too weak xD))

Slow Aura - Aura

All enemys in a 250/350/450 radius around the hero are slowed down !
(Could be done with unholy aura and negative values again)

Meteor - Area spell

Calls a huge meteor to damage and stun every unit in the target area !
(Inferno, no summoned unit, increased damage + stun (+ radius maybe))

Axe Throw - Target Spell

The hero throws an axe at an enemy unit near him (short range), dealing a lot of damage and interrupting its current action ! (Use stormhammer (stormbolt maybe, not sure about the name again) and change stun to 0.01 for the interrupting + use "Rexxar" as art)
Note : Works well as Item !

Spear Throw - Target Spell

The hero throws an axe at an enemy even from a far distance (long range), dealing not that much damage, but stuns the enemy unit for 3/4/5 seconds !
(The Dryad attack art, change range + stun and maybe give it the slow poison effect at the target to get a "poisoned spear" style ability)

Note : Works well as item, too :p

Brain Juice - Aura

Gives all people in a 600/700/800 radius around the mapper +75% more brain juice ! :p

Raise of the Undead - Aura

Every enemy unit in a 450/500/600 big radius with 5% Health or less has a 10% chance to morph into a powerfull Lich (no hero, new unit) with full health to help the Hero in battle ! (Wow my best idea yet, this must be triggered I think :p)

Godly Blessing - Healing Spell

The hero's defense is lower during this spell, but calls light lightnings (funny word) from the sky, healing 200/300/400 if the light hits a friendly unit OR damages a undead unit with 100/150/200 damage ! (I really like this one, don't know how to do it tough, so if someone has time pls tell me here :) )

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Okay, another pile of spells...I think I posted these here but I'm not sure and I checked 3 times in all 3 pages....tell me if I reused these in this thread, I have a bad memory :p.

Binding Will: {Active Offense}
The hero controls a target enemy unit for 10/15/20 seconds, but cannot be used on units above level 5.

Phantom Images: {Active Defense}
The hero creates 4/8/12 hallucinations of phantom spirits and the dead for 10/15/20 seconds and will wander around, causing units to tremble in fear. When any unit approaches the image in a 200/400/600 radius, the unit's attack speed, movement speed, and armor is reduced by 10%/20%/30%. This spell is not channeled and will affect all units, not heroes though.The effect lasts for 10 seconds, but stacks if the unit approaches another one.

Nightmare: {Active Defense}
The hero creates several hallucinations of the target's worst nightmare, causing the target to gain 50% movement speed bonus but run for his/her life. The effect lasts for 10/15/20 seconds.

Scorching Sun: {Active Defense}
The hero summons the sun to where the earth scorches in very high temperature. The sun shoots rays in a radius of 2000 that will deal 20/50/80 damage if an enemy unit is hit. The sun will target random points and will last for 20 seconds. This spell is channeled.

Gusting Winds: {Active Defense}
The hero summons great winds that will cause the land to shoot debris across the earth. The winds cause 70/100/130 damage if a unit is shot by a piece of debris. The spell will last for 20/25/30 seconds and is channeled.

Eclipse: {Active Defense}
The hero blocks the sun, causing an eclipse. The eclipse will reduce visibilty, health regeneration, and movement speed by 5%/10%/15%, which will last for 30/45/60 seconds.

Eternal Rest: {Active Defense}
The hero causes a unit to go in deep sleep that will never wake unless the target is hit, but will increase hitpoint regeneration rate and mana regeneration by 10%/20%/30%.

Mass Invisibilty: {Active Defense}
The hero casts a spell that will make all friendly units in a radius of 400/500/600 to become invisible for 60/120/180 seconds.

Mass Heal: {Autocast Defense}
The hero casts a spell that will heal all friendly units in a radius of 400/500/600 by 20/35/50.

Mass Banish: {Active Defense}
The hero casts a spell that will make all enemy units in a radius of 400/500/600 to become banished for 10/20/30 seconds, taking more damage from spells and reducing movement speed.

Mass Bladestorm: {Ultimate Offense}
The hero summons 6 real illusions that will cast Bladestorm in all directions.

Mass Earthquake: {Ultimate Offense}
The hero casts a spell that will cause multiple earthquakes to occur at once, decreasing movement speed and attack rate by 50% while dealing 50 damage per second to buildings. This spell is channeled and will last for 35 seconds.

Mass Frost Nova: {Active Offense}
The hero casts a spell that will cause a blast of ice to appear at 3/4/5 enemy units, causing 50/100/150 nova damage and 100 damage.

Mass Life Drain: {Active Offense}
The hero casts a spell that will drain life from a 2/3/4 units at once, absorbing 50/55/60 damage. Lasts for 5/6/7 seconds.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Mass Invisibilty: {Active Defense}
The hero casts a spell that will make all friendly units in a radius of 400/500/600 to become invisible for 60/120/180 seconds.

Mass Heal: {Autocast Defense}
The hero casts a spell that will heal all friendly units in a radius of 400/500/600 by 20/35/50.

Mass Banish: {Active Defense}
The hero casts a spell that will make all enemy units in a radius of 400/500/600 to become banished for 10/20/30 seconds, taking more damage from spells and reducing movement speed.

Mass Bladestorm: {Ultimate Offense}
The hero summons 6 real illusions that will cast Bladestorm in all directions.

Mass Earthquake: {Ultimate Offense}
The hero casts a spell that will cause multiple earthquakes to occur at once, decreasing movement speed and attack rate by 50% while dealing 50 damage per second to buildings. This spell is channeled and will last for 35 seconds.

Mass Frost Nova: {Active Offense}
The hero casts a spell that will cause a blast of ice to appear at 3/4/5 enemy units, causing 50/100/150 nova damage and 100 damage.

Mass Life Drain: {Active Offense}
The hero casts a spell that will drain life from a 2/3/4 units at once, absorbing 50/55/60 damage. Lasts for 5/6/7 seconds.
The "Mass" gets annoying lol. How bout something a little more catchy? Like permafrost for mass ice nova, Unholy Siphoning for the life drain, Rippling Earth for earthquake, Divine Blessing for the heal, Nether Wake for the banish, and i dunno for the blade storm. Yukimura?? Something kinda animeish lol. Im just thinking of things to make it sound more interesting. Not to intrude on your spell ideas :( .

ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
lol kinda annoying (-.-o)

all the single target becomes multi target spells
while multi target becomes single target spells

boring...

K

Kevin

Super Monkey Bunny Rush!

A super monkey, who rushes opponents by showing bunny animation overlay. The super monkey goes forward, and randomly draws smiley faces on random number of opponents. They are now friendly units to the super monkey, and unit control is shared between both players for a period of time.

After the time limit, the smiley faces turn into carrots for 10 or so seconds, and can be eaten by bunny rabbits. The smiley faces must escape a gruesome death by avoiding rabbits.

How's that for an original ability?!:D

Curuinor

Reaction score
The Attack of the Death Ninjas:
The hero summons 5/7/9 permanently invisible-but-50 hp death ninjas with 50 attack to attack the target and the target only. If the target dies and ninjas are still surviving, they are given a healing ability, 200 more hp and neutral hostile status.

Explode into Little Itty Bitty Pieces
Sacrifice the hero and triples revive time to summon Little Itty Bitty Pieces, a gigantic, 3000/4000/5000 abomination that has these abilities:
-Little: Turns a target unit smaller over 3/2/1 seconds, reducing attack damage by 10%/20%/30% for 20 seconds.
-Itty: 0.5/1/1.5% chance to explode enemies near Pieces every second, dealing 300 damage.
-Bitty: If the unit's hp can be expressed in a power of two(bitty; get it?), explodes the unit for instant death.
-Pieces: Upon death, splits into Little, Itty and Bitty, 500/1000/1500 hp abombs with their respective skills. In addition, Little has a 39+1d6 attack that has 5% chance of shrinking, Itty has a 49+1d6 attack that has 0.25% chance of exploding, and Bitty has a 9+1d6 attack that has a 1% chance of dividing the unit's hp in half.
The whole abomb(Little Itty Bitty Pieces) has 92+1d12 damage.

Pie Fight
For 20 seconds, turns nearby allied Heroes into invincible Pie Fighters with 49+1d12/59+1d12/69+1d12 attack and these abilities:
-Spluttify: Throws a pie at an enemy unit for 200/300/400 damage
-Ninjaify: Turns a mob, enemy or allied, into a Pie Ninja, with 39+1d13 damage, 200/300/400 hp, Spluttify, and neutral hostile status.
-Doom Pie: Sacrifices self to create a Doom Pie, which is basically a gigantic goblin land mine that's invincible, invisible, and does 1000 damage. Frigging gigantic. Think, Town Hall gigantic. Like Kil'Jaeden in that one cinematic.

Axe in the Head
Throws an axe in an enemy unit's head, causing 100/200/300 damage and giving the unit Undead status, stunning it and making it play the death animation for 2 seconds.

Summon Chainsaw Juggler
Summons a 400/500/600 hp chainsaw juggler that can do these things:
-Cuts down trees in one hit
-Does 49+1d1 damage
-Can cast Drop Chainsaw, which does 300 damage to all units in a radius, including himself
-Casts Drop Chainsaw automatically when going below 100 hp, effectively making it a 300/400/500 hp unit. That means he casts Drop Chainsaw automatically again if he casts it at level one.

Secretary Attack
Summons 3/4/5 Amanuensis, which is a 50/100/150 hp unit that can do these things:
-Do 4+1d3 damage
-Cast Throw Pencil, which does 25 damage. Autocast.
-When all three Amanuenses are killed by enemies within a 1-second time(excluding expiration), and within a small radius, a random tome appears that can only be used by the hero who summoned the Amanuenses.

It's Like In That One Game!
Summons Moon to fall into any area with at least 5 enemy heros over the course of 4 seconds, killing all units in that area instantly. However, four skills are given to 4 of the enemy heroes, which each summon a Giant, like in Majora's Mask. In fact, this whole skills is ripped off of Majora's Mask. Anyways, if all four of the enemy heroes who got a skill summon a Giant, this skill fails. Must channel.

Tankitude
Stampedes with tanks, which do 5 damage each. Then, a Gigantic Tank is summoned, with 200/400/600 hp and 30 armor. That is not a typo. The Gigantic Tank has 19+1d12/16/20(dice) siege damage, and these skills, which can only be casted once each in the Gigantic Tank's lifetime:
-Exploding Afterburner: Increases movement speed to 522 for 24/30/36 seconds, along with random explosions that do 40 damage to enemy units.
-Ring of Chainsaws: Creates a ring of chainsaws that do 50/60/70 damage/sec to surrounding enemy units for 20 seconds.
-Fend Off Legions of Zombies: Summons legions of exploding zombies owned by neutral hostile at random points around the tank. Zombies explode at contact with anything, but do not do damage to tank if exploding.
The Gigantic Tank is permanent until killed.

Bathe In Mana
The hero may bathe in a slain unit's mana, if it had any, to regain his own at a rate of 30/40/50 mana per second. If the hero bathes too long, however(a random time between 10 and 15 seconds), he will get Magical, Pruny Toes, a buff that decreases maximum mana by 65/55/45 for 15 seconds.

Cola
When casted, restores 100/150/200 mana to a chosen unit(allied or enemy; see below), giving the unit the buff "Refreshedness". Repeated applications of Cola with the effect of Refreshingness increase mana by 20/30/40.

Pop Rocks
Makes target unit blink randomly for 10/13/16 seconds. If target unit has Refreshedness, explodes target unit's stomach for 75/125/175 damage in addition.

Professor Hawking
Gives a target hero 50 intelligence, but -65% movement and attack rate for 160 seconds. Ultimate(both intelligence boost and movement and attack rate decrease are temporary).

Summon Botnet
Summons a Botnet, an immensely powerful unit with a 3+2d4 attack and 500 hp. How? See abilities. Abilities:
-Summon Zombies: Automatically summons a zombie with 140 hp every 5 seconds for neutral passive, with a 9+1d2 attack which they will not use, save in the case of a DoS attack(see below). Follows the Botnet automatically, and each zombie increases the Botnet's hp by 50 and armor by 2, until 5 zombies make the Botnet invincible. Max zombies = 20.
-Upgrade Zombies: Automatically upgrades a random following zombie every 7 seconds, giving them into your control but still making them follow. Max upgraded zombies = 15. Upgraded zombies have their hp upgraded to 160 and an attack given to them, which is 14+1d1. Upgraded zombies still make the Botnet stronger and/or invincible, and they cannot leave the vicinity of the Botnet.
-Order DoS: Orders all of your zombies, upgraded and not, to attack any enemies in a small area.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
lol kinda annoying (-.-o)

all the single target becomes multi target spells
while multi target becomes single target spells

boring...

Jeez, don't have to be so harsh :(. It's just abilities, get it over through your head, not stopping it and start judging them for what the names and effects are. dragonhord said something that was more polite than what you said.

Well anyway, I got more spells, but they're grotesque.

Hell's Desire: {Active Offense}
The hero steals the soul from an enemy unit, causing 5/8/11 damage to the unit unless the unit can kill the caster before death. But in trade, the caster will lose 10/20/30 points of mana every 2 seconds, if no mana remains, the target is free. Lasts until the caster is killed or the caster's mana pool becomes depleted.

Mutilating Crush: {Active Offense}
The hero wraps the enemy targets in shredded, diseased flesh that will poison the targets and crush the very bones in the body structure of the target, which will deal 150/300/450 damage over 10 seconds. Additional poison damage deals 3/4/5 damage per second. AoE is 600.

Devil's Hatred: {Active Offense}
The hero unleashes the inner devil inside him/her, causing the hero to go berserk and insane for 40 seconds but become hostile to all (Including the controler of the hero). While berserk, the hero will gain a bonus +25%/+50%/+75% to all attributes, a bonus 30/40/50 damage, 75%/100%/125% hitpoint and mana regeneration, a bonus 100%/125%/150% attack speed and movement speed, but will receive a price of 5/10/15 reduced armor

Hell's Hero: {Passive Improvement}
The hero gains a 5%/10%/15% chance to cast Devil's Hatred each time he/she kills a unit.

Bloodfeast: {Active Offense}
The hero feasts on blood, regenerating hitpoints at a rate of 5/10/15 hitpoint per second but cannot target corpses, only living units. Lasts until hitpoints have fully regenerated or until the hero changes actions. When feeding, the hero has a 5% chance to poison the enemy which will deal 25/50/75 damage over 5 seconds.

Biological Eradicator: {Active Offense}
The hero casts a dreaded spell that will eradicate and mutate the very flesh and living organisms on the target's body, causing 5/10/15 damage over time but will have a 5% chance to convert the target. Lasts 10/12/14 seconds.

Biological Extractor: {Active Summoning}
The hero extracts the DNA of a target unit and clones it. The clone has equal stats compared to the target of the extraction process. But since the clone is cloned, the clone will disentigrate little by little which will last for 10/20/30 short seconds.

Genetic Mutation: {Ultimate Active Offense}
The hero mutates into a larger, more diabolical form which is certain to be the birth of chaos and destruction. When the hero starts mutating, he/she will take the form of an egg for 10 seconds. Once the process has complete, the hero will emerge, gaining a bonus 750 hipoints, 500 mana capacity, 25 bonus damage, 600 range (If the hero is melee, doesn't add up if it's already ranged) splash damage, bonus 400 sight range, a bonus 50% movement speed and attack speed, and a bonus 8 armor.

I

IndianSummer

Super Monkey Bunny Rush!

A super monkey, who rushes opponents by showing bunny animation overlay. The super monkey goes forward, and randomly draws smiley faces on random number of opponents. They are now friendly units to the super monkey, and unit control is shared between both players for a period of time.

After the time limit, the smiley faces turn into carrots for 10 or so seconds, and can be eaten by bunny rabbits. The smiley faces must escape a gruesome death by avoiding rabbits.

How's that for an original ability?!:D

Super Big Mega LOL !
I would love it to see this ability in a fun map ^^
Avoiding bunnies ftw

Bloodfeast: {Active Offense}
The hero feats on blood, regenerating hitpoints at a rate of 5/10/15 hitpoint per second but cannot target corpses, only living units. Lasts until hitpoints have fully regenerated or until the hero changes actions. When feeding, the hero has a 5% chance to poison the enemy which will deal 25/50/75 damage over 5 seconds.

Biological Eradicator: {Active Offense}
The hero casts a dreaded spell that will eradicate and mutate the very flesh and living organisms on the target's body, causing 5/10/15 damage over time but will have a 5% chance to convert the target. Lasts 10/12/14 seconds.

I like those 2 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.