The Black Road "SuperSave" how does it work?

aliminator8

Reaction score
Not really sure what section this should be posted in but anyways...
I recently discovered The black roads SuperSaver program that allows automated save/loading from codes with just the ctr-s and ctr-l

Does anyone know how it works?
If it can be modded to work with any other rpg?
so if we know what variables it outputs we could link it to our own rpgs which would be awsome

the idea that i could save/load eg.. 5 different characters with a bank full of items without manually typing/writing would be awsome:)

aliminator8

Reaction score
That isn't actually funny, and so immature, as he just wanted help, and thought he finnaly got it by that video link.

Rick Roll? On a help forum?
Sad man... Sad..

You should be banned..
Lol thanks for the warning... was just about to click on it:)

Ive tried googling supersave and there is no documentation at all how it was made/works.
It also seems that i am the first person to post 'how' it works.
U guys got any ideas? cause im clueless.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
well its a 3rd party program that hooks onto wc3. on their forums, theres a few people who got cdkey banned from it

black.sheep

Reaction score
Couldn't you ask how it works on TBR forums?
Although it might have something to do with loading data from Wc3 saves though, although I have no idea how to extract data from those.

aliminator8

Reaction score
Couldn't you ask how it works on TBR forums?
Although it might have something to do with loading data from Wc3 saves though, although I have no idea how to extract data from those.

I was thinking that maybe the people at the THeHelper.net might of known more since TheHelper.net is more a modding communinty than the gaming comunity at TBR. Also i didn't think TBR would wanna give guides on 'dismantling' their own Product, lol.

I also had a look at opening save game files (just saved one) *.w3z @ 5mb
opened it with text pad, unreadable.
Does anyone know how to convert *.w3z's to something readable, perhaps convert to *.slk?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.