The Collaborative Map Making Project

N

NEDM

phantom said:
I'd like to help out with this project in any way possible. I'll have more drive to do a map if there's other people counting on me, and I've always wanted to work on a team with something like this.

I am a bit confused about your avatar depicting a swastica...I'd be more than happy to sign you up, but, you know...the swastika has to go :confused:

...other than that, all i can say is that it would be a blast to work with you, and i can't wait to get started! (assuming you change your avatar/justify why you use it and convince me :) ) ;)

Edit: There is also a poll going on right now, read the first post on the link and vote! :D http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=228420#post228420
good luck! :cool:

lllidan

Reaction score
am a bit confused about your avatar depicting a swastica...I'd be more than happy to sign you up, but, you know...the swastika has to go

...other than that, all i can say is that it would be a blast to work with you, and i can't wait to get started! (assuming you change your avatar/justify why you use it and convince me )

For real. Damn Nazis invaded my country, Holland. That shit doesnt go over too well with me.

lllidan

Reaction score
it's a clash of two gameplay dimensions. This particular map should contain both!

i actually voted for both - i stay open-minded about theese things

Wait I voted for both, NEMD voted for both, and there are only two votes. Someones not doing their voting lol.

B

begone77

just because its a swatstica does not mean anything really, my favorite anime (hellsing) shows those regularly, dont judge him just because of that

also just because its there does not mean u support the nazi thing at all,

N

NEDM

lllidan said:
Wait I voted for both, NEMD voted for both, and there are only two votes. Someones not doing their voting lol.

Relax, my friend. The poll has been on for 5-10 minutes and 4 ppl or more have voted! :) Even though this strange thread without a voting booth and a strange interrupted post at the top (from me, apperently) appeared out of nowhere and confused everyone :(

N

NEDM

begone77 said:
just because its a swatstica does not mean anything really, my favorite anime (hellsing) shows those regularly, dont judge him just because of that

also just because its there does not mean u support the nazi thing at all,

No, not necessarily - but i don't have to justify being a bit...confused over a member with a swastika avatar - with all right :cool:

Ah, well, let's focus on the project, my good friends :) - there's work to do! :D :rolleyes:

N

NEDM

lllidan said:

It's NEDM ;):D give it some time, buddy :) did you think the poll was a bad sollution? :rolleyes: :)

I'll relax on the posting front now since i've been double posting like an idiot :banghead: :p

lllidan

Reaction score
tru tru bout the swatstika. it was originally intended to be a symbol of peace, by the nzis ruined that lol. as long as its not implyin nazis im cool.

N

NEDM

lllidan said:
course not lol. remember this?

Yes :) hehe :D sorry for ever doubting ;):D Look, i'm a bit tired, but we'll keep this up tommorrow? I can't wait to start discussing and eventually working on the Tutorial Cinematic :D :D :D

N

NEDM

lllidan said:
tru tru bout the swatstika. it was originally intended to be a symbol of peace, by the nzis ruined that lol. as long as its not implyin nazis im cool.

Same here. As i said, if he justifies it. :) Plus that i a moment ago realized that the avatar is a drawn figure (looks like manga) rather than a photograph :rolleyes: :p gotta stay on the safe side ;) i'll go to bed now, peace everyone, and feel free to think an extra though about the tutorial tomorrow - wanna hear what Papers, doomhamer and the gang has to say about this :D Good night ;) !

NEDM, I tried to read all of the posts, but it went from 3 pages to 8 in 11hours :p so i gave up at page 4 :p . Just here to say, my map I was working on before has been put off to the side. You can count me as a full member. :shades:

M

Maddog117

May i join im new but learn quickly and i am very interested. :nuts:

i would like to help in the teraining part of the project as well as some skining and item editing.

lllidan

Reaction score
its up to NEDM but im sure ull be able to join, its pretty open. What are you good at?

lllidan

Reaction score
vote on the poll for both or u cant join. lol jk but plz vote for what u want after reading.

M

Maddog117

i have allready voted and im most intersted in making the terain

M

Maddog117

and i have a idea as for the cooperation in making this map we can use msn mesenger cause you can form chatrooms and share files we can also use aim but i dont like it that much so im for msn anyone with me

lllidan

Reaction score
dont you see the benefits of having it both? people could choose what they prefer, thus making the game more fun for them, which is the goal of every map. Having a computer as the enemy limits things, while having a player you never know what to expect. The difficulty is always varying. And as whoever the fuck said, some people are weird and have a fetish for being evil. Let the players decide.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.