The [Engineer] Spell Idea Threat.

Ulla_t

Reaction score
Well i'm working on my new hero [Engineer], it totaly went wrong for me when i created his first skill (Turret) Witch is a normal summoningspell, without a timeout, that he can disarm himself.
But i will need ideas for 4 more spells, witch will be 2 basic skills. 1 Ultimate skill, and 1 passive bonus(That he gains from the very first level, without any possibility of leveling up).
Please help me out, it would be a shame to throw this project out without any inputs!
-Thanks.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Emergency Systems: [Unleveled Passive]
When the engineer's health gets below 30% the regeneration from his Biotech armor is doubled, he blinds nearby enemies in line of sight for 2 seconds (order to stop and darken screen, only enemies in sight of the engineer), and the engineer's move speed is increased 30%

Security Drones: [Active, Long cd]
Based off locust swarm, 3 units with a ranged attack with a long duration but high mana cost, restore 0 health but do some strong damange

Biotech Armor: [Passive, leveled]
Increases damage, armor, and regeneration of all units/spells the Engineer uses. Upgrades turret armor from light->medium->heavy->fortified.

Cluster Grenade: [Active, long range aoe]
The Engineer hurls a cluster grenade at the target area, upon landing it explodes blanketing the area with smaller grenades that have a unique effect added per level:
  • Dot
  • Slow
  • Silence

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.