The First Assault Information

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
theres a kotaro fuuma model by black stan...i also have 1...maybe u want 1?

Sure, that would be nice.

About the two non-triggered abilities, any suggestions?

The Crit/Evasion one sucks though the wolf adds some strategic play with the ult.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Even if they are not triggered I think they fit the hero well. However, I would do it a bit more interesting if possible. For Ninja Arts, make it that if he dodges, then he critical strikes. For the wolf, perhaps make a very fast runner (to ge to battle quickly, kill weak units, control points in danger, etc.) or trigger one or two of his abilities.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
You should make an AI for the wolf...so that you don't have to control it...when you ulti a hero it will attack it..when it is low it runs back out of danger..and yeah..you should get it

Oninuva

Reaction score
You should make an AI for the wolf...so that you don't have to control it...when you ulti a hero it will attack it..when it is low it runs back out of danger..and yeah..you should get it

mhm sounds good. :shades: I'll think about replacing the crit/evasion with a different spell.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Beta Testers

If you would like to beta test The First Assault please leave your name here. Note these Beta tests will be host protected with a password. Beta tests will be on Azeroth (East). Please leave your name down.

Beta Testers Group 1:
TwlightSunder
Not.
AoW_Hun7312
A-O-K
watsupdoc
Anman64
TheFlood
linkinpark_ftw
1)ragon3dge

Beta Testers Group 2:
undeadorcjerk
MrBanankaka
Sevion
Remix
Oblivion.IV
DoContinuE
konerboy

ONE SPACE LEFT!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
mhm sounds good. :shades: I'll think about replacing the crit/evasion with a different spell.

How about an active ability that will turn the Shadow Ninja slightly invisible and give him evasion for .... seconds? That will sound better.

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Yeah, that's cool, or replace with a passive skill that gives % evasion each level and makes the hero transparent. And when he is very close to trees he will hide in their shadows (becomes invisible with a fade time that reduces each level) :p

Demi666

Reaction score
If you would like to beta test The First Assault please leave your name here. Note these Beta tests will be host protected with a password. Beta tests will be on Azeroth (East). Please leave your name down.

>Note these Beta tests will be host protected with a password.

You cant put a PW on a game lol
they are just called protected games

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Ninja Arts- I dont like that its kinda lame. Its like all the other moves are cool then it has a move with criticle and evade horrible move i think for him mabey like a blink of some sort.... Or like smoke screen. But you have wolves that will criticle you dont need that and evade will just be plain and boring..

Oninuva

Reaction score
Yes you can. If the host does not enter the password in OBS mode it will boot everyone out. Takes care of people spoofing me name.

Rheias

Reaction score
Sure, I'll join. My name over there is Not.
Does it matter that I can't host?

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score

Beta Testers Group 1:
TwlightSunder
Not

I'll join the beta test, seeing you tested my map :p.

Rheias

Reaction score
Alright, let us know when you are hosting the first game.
My GMT is +2, however I'm awake at funny hours (teachers are striking here, good enough for me).

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmm personaly i would keep ninja arts as a passive, but it needs a better effect, how bout with ninja arts, give him a chance fo evasion <like how it is now> but when he evades, give him a chance to trow a few normal shurikins at the attacker

haveing 4 actives would mana drain this hero like crazy, also there would be too many hotkeys and that would make this hero far too complex for a normal human to use.... the current layout is fine, 3 actives and 1 passive, just need to change the effect of the passive

As for the wolf, i suggest makeing some of those skills, well giveing it some more bang, its very generic, getting an invis, then crit... and wtf is slow posion doing there? instead of slow posion i would suggest haveing an ability that would affevt its master, like if this skill is active, and the dog dies, then the ninja would warp to the corpse, Slice though the killer, then poof back to where he was XD <its possible, it just takes a ton of time to time everythign correctly> <note when hes sliceing though, he can still be hit>

Oninuva

Reaction score
Well I can't really give an exact date on when we will be testing though I can estimate around end of this month or december.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.