The First Assault Information

Reaction score
Annihilation:
The shadow ninja sprays deadly ribbons of shadow at his enemies, tearing them to shreds. Each ribbon spirals around the shadow ninja dealing huge initial damage and then damage over time. Any enemy killed under the effect of this ability explodes and showers the surrounding area with gore dealing moderate damage to nearby enemies.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Just a plain Ninpo Utsusemi (or usually called Utsusemi no Jutsu*)

Ninpou Utsusemi
Can be activated/deactivated (base from Immolation)
Gives a % chance to block damage and move quickly to the point behind the source of damage, leaving a dummy log behind it. (obvious)

'jutsu' means 'technique' while 'ninpou' means 'the art/technique/way/move of nin' and 'nin' has the same kanji as 'ninja' and 'shinobu' means 'to hide'

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I'm very sorry Oninuva, but it seems like for the time being I'll quit. If I will be able to re-join later, I will let you know. It seems like you got a lot of testers already, so it shouldn't bother much. :)

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Oninuva when are we gona test this map? i am just making sure because i might be away somewhere! I asked this uestion in post #26...

trigger_newb

Reaction score
well i can't host
but im on us.west most of the time
if you want whisp me an ill go on us.east
b.net- DoContinuE

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Thursday 20th December ... is fine ... not fine ...

It's fine with me! I might not be on internet, maybe, maybe not :(
Hopefully i am, because i really want to test this map...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Testing on the 20th? That's fine by me.... If I get a new WC CD that is >_> Mine is like all weirding out on me and won't install -_-'

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Well that what he said "We will test around 20th of this month" he had to have meant December, right...

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
OK. I got WC installed again. I can test it anytime. Considering I'm not at school or working.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
ok, so far, i am free at that time, 20 December, but i hope my mother doesn't change her mind...

Technomancer

Reaction score
I actually kinda like the idea of the reinforcements moving from tower to tower. Maybe you could implement a reinforce tower command that would cause 1 dude from each surrounding tower to run to that tower, but the dudes are actually dudes that run around and can be killed. Then when the tower gets asploded, all the dudes in the tower come out at half HP and start booking it to the other towers around the map, but obviously can be killed by the tower killing team.

This gives a cool twist where it is often advantageous to protect a doomed tower just to get the guys out alive, or you could reinforce a med-hp tower in anticipation of a push. Also if you buff up your front towers too much a strong AoE attack could wipe out your defenses for the rest of the game.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
Yeah it today :D

but what clock is it

this is
minismileycopy.jpg
up, why don't you show up on your own beta test?? :mad:

Fragglez

Reaction score
If I might recommend a skill swap also, it would be the wolf summoning skill.

I'd replace it with something... More effective, non-distracting.

Like...

Wound Poison - Gives a X chance to deal Y Damage and maim the target by Z% of run speed amongst each attack and decreases their armor by #. Lasts ~ Seconds.

Make it a passive.

T

Tubba

UnitName: Great Defender

ProperName: Algius the Valorous (I'm terrible at names)

PrimaryAttribute: Strength

Skill1: Slay (15 second cooldown)
Rank 1: Hits nearby enemies in front of you with a crushing blow, dealing 70 damage and stunning the enemies for two seconds. (Melee range)
Rank 2: Hits nearby enemies in front of you with a crushing blow, dealing 100 damage and stunning the enemies for three seconds. (Melee range)
Rank 3: Hits nearby enemies in front of you with a crushing blow, dealing 130 damage and stunning the target for four seconds. (Melee range)
Rank 4: Hits nearby enemies in front of you with a crushing blow, dealing 180 damage and stunning the enemies for five seconds. (Melee range)

Skill2: Spirit of the Defender (30 second cooldown)
Rank 1: For 15 seconds, the defender bolsters himself with spirit, increasing damage done by 5, defense by 10, and HP by 50. Also grants immunity to spells.
Rank 2: For 20 seconds, the defender bolster himself with spirit, increasing damage done by 8, defense by 12, and HP by 100. Also grant immunity to spells.
Rank 3: For 25 seconds, the defender bolsters himself with spirit, increasing damage done by 12, defense by 15, and HP by 150. Also grants immunity to spells.
Rank 4: For 30 seconds, the defender bolsters himself with spirit, increasing damage done by 15, defense by 20, and HP by 250. Also grants immunity to spells.

Skill3: Valorous Shout (18 second cooldown)
Rank 1: Up to 10 enemies within the range of 250 are forced to attack the defender.
Rank 2: Up to 13 enemies within the range of 350 are forced to attack the defender.
Rank 3: Up to 16 enemies within the range of 450 are forced to attack the defender.
Rank 4: Up to 20 enemies within the range of 600 are forced to attack the defender.

SkillUltimate: Great Defense (Can be activated and deactivated at will)
Rank 1: The defender assumes a defensive position, having 30% chance to deflect piercing attacks, and taking only 50% of normal damage, but moving at 40% of normal speed.
Rank 2: The defender assumes a defensive position, having 50% chance to deflect piercing attacks, and taking only 35% of normal damage, but moving at 45% of normal speed.
Rank 3: The defender assumes a defensive position, having 70% chance to deflect piercing attack, and taking only 20% of normal damage, but moving at 50% of normal speed.

Description: As an honorable knight who fights for justice, Algius serves to smite evil and protect his allies. Learns Slay, Spirit of the Defender, Valorous Shout and Great Defense.

My idea of this hero is that he has quite a bit of HP and defense, but not remarkably high damage. The primary ability would probably be Spirit of the Defender, followed by Valorous Shout; Especially Valorous Shout combined with Great Defense would be a common tactic. My thought of a model would be the Captain, perhaps with Uther the Lightbringer's soundset or something like that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.