The First Assault Information

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
My name over there is Not. with the ".".
Thus my name is "Not.".
Not that it matters, but I wouldn't want you start whispering to random people in WC3. ;)

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
I will once my fucking US.EAST works , can't play TDA dota , with clan or any friends cause every realm works BUT useast.

-_-

b.net name = linkinpark_ftw

Y

Yosh

I like the morale concept and it'll probably add another dimension to the creeps, although the move speed bonus for them won't be worth much if they don't use it to flee. Terrain is cool... just needs some more dithering in the transition.

Y

Yosh

UnitName: King of Fable

ProperName: Arthur Pendragon

PrimaryAttribute: Strength

[Arthur relies on short-lived magical buffs to survive in melee combat.]

Skill1: Excalibur

Passively increases the King's attack damage and gives a chance to critical strike (whilst activated), but drains mana over time.

Rank 1 - +2 damage for 10 mana per sec. 20% chance to do x1.2 damage
Rank 2 - +3.5 damage for 15 mana per sec. 30% chance to do x1.4 damage
Rank 3 - +5 damage for 20 mana per sec. 40% chance to do x1.6 damage
Rank 4 - +6.5 damage for 25 mana per sec. 50% chance to do x1.8 damage

Skill2: Guinevere's Grace

Gives a chance that every successful hit on the King will give him a temporary (stacking) armor% boost.

Rank 1 - 5% chance for 5% armor boost (max of 25%) boosts last 15 secs
Rank 2 - 5% chance for 7% armor boost (max of 35%) boosts last 30 secs
Rank 3 - 5% chance for 9% armor boost (max of 45%) boosts last 45 secs
Rank 4 - 5% chance for 12% armor boost (max of 60%) boosts last 60 secs

Skill3: Chivalry

Gives the ability to swap places with a nearby friendly unit based on their current HP. Casting range increases per level. Cannot be used on units who aren't under attack.

Rank 1 - Target less than 30% health. 50 manacost. 32 sec cooldown.
Rank 2 - Target less than 45% health. 50 manacost. 24 sec cooldown.
Rank 3 - Target less than 60% health. 50 manacost. 16 sec cooldown.
Rank 4 - Target less than 75% health. 50 manacost. 8 sec cooldown.

Ultimate: Last Crusade

Calls the King's Knights into the fray. Each Knights starting health is a % of Arthur's maximum health. Their attack and armor attributes are the same tech level as those of allied creeps. The Knights last until they die or are dispelled by recasting.

Rank 1 - Calls Percival; 40% of Arthur's max health. 150 second cooldown. 150 mana.
Rank 1 - Calls Percival and Galahad; 52% of Arthur's max health. 120 second cooldown. 165 mana.
Rank 1 - Calls Percival, Galahad and Lancelot; 64% of Arthur's max health. 90 second cooldown. 180 mana.

Description:

After his departure at Avalon, Arthur now roams the cosmos, looking for worthy Paladins to take up arms with, smiting evil wherever it may stand. (yadda yadda, you get the picture)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
for the summons, its a pretty blizzard style, yes i agree at strategic play with it...add something more interesting

like each time a wolf deals damage, it grows larger and attack more faster

for the crit and evade stuffs, it has the blizzard taste
try

Ninja Arts
Each attack of the Shadow Ninja has a chance to create a transparent image of himself, the image cannot be attacked and dies after releasing an attack, also moving the Shadow Ninja around his target if the effect starts.

Level 1 - 1 hit of image after dies
Level 2 - 2 hits of image after dies
Level 3 - 3 hits of image after dies
Level 4 - 4 hits of image after dies

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
No one has ever made a multiple Shuriken throw........ o_O

To fit the theme more, you should read about Ninjas (as if you're getting so serious about this)

Ninjas are humans with extra-ordinary physical attributes. Strength, stamina, speed. They're the masters of stealth and all other cunning acts. Some of their main weapons are their mind, and how they confuse and distract enemies.

So it is just logical for a Ninja to have :
- an escaping tool
- Evasion, for sure (like some unit in my map which has 60%)
- illusion, maybe
- weapons like Shuriken and Chain Sickle are optional
- magics are not necessary, but Ninpo Utsusemi (the body-switch manuever :p) or some unique Ninja techniques are cool too, well, not that I force you to make one :p

Just keep it to fit the theme of Ninja :D
(Fuuma Kotarou, if I remember correctly he's from Kouga clan)

Everyone seems to like Ninja. Where's the Samurai XD
You may ask me for Hero Ideas, if needed, and if I know

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Wait inst
Shadow Grasp (Ultimate): Wraps the target enemy in a dark shadow grasping it for a short period of time dealing massive damage.
just aerial shackles?

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Why not

Shadow Skills

The Shadow Ninja has extensive control of its shadow, allowing itself to be slipped into darkness at times of attack, allowing it to fully dodge the damage and when resurface from it, pulls down shadows of enemies around the Ninja and kept them immobilise for a short duration.

Need to be triggered thought

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Unit Name : Storm Rider
Unit Model : Gyphon Rider
Hero Name : (Haven think of 1)
Hero Main Attribute : Intel
Hero Missile - Gyphon Rider Missile

Skill 1
Charged Hammer (Auto - Castable)
The Storm Rider Attacks with a Charged hammer, causing enemies hit by this hammer to take a portion of his current mana pool as damage.
Missile Art - Storm Bolt Hammer
Level 1 - 4%
Level 2 - 6%
Level 3 - 8%
Level 4 - 10%

Skill 2
Lightling Strike
The Storm Rider Calls in for a Lightning bolt to be struck on an enemy unit, enemies around the targeted unit will also be damaged by a portion of the lightning base from the distance they are away from the targeted enemy.
Level 1 - 105 Damage
Level 2 - 180 Damage
Level 3 - 255 Damage
Level 4 - 330 Damage

Skill 3
Storm Hammer (Passive)
The Storm Rider stores a deposit of energy from every spell casted, upon reaching the breaching limit, releases a thunder storm on the next target to be struck by a spell. dealing area damage to them.
Level 1 - 60 Damage, 8 Charge to bridge limit
Level 2 - 90 Damage, 7 Charge to bridge limit
Level 3 - 120 Damage, 6 Charge to bridge limit
Level 4 - 150 Damage, 5 Charge to bridge limit

Skill 4
Fury of the Storm (Ultimate)
The Storm Rider Calls for a powerful lightning bolt which hits additional enemies around the targeted enemy, each lightning bolt will send forth a continues chain of energy till the 3rd target it hits.
Level 1 - Hits up to 2 additional target, dealing 250 damage, 25% damage drop per Jump
Level 2 - Hits up to 3 additional target, dealing 300 damage, 20% damage drop per Jump
Level 3 - Hits up to 4 additional target, dealing 350 damage, 15% damage drop per Jump

Basically this hero is a class where farming and nuke is the main priority. He can go for different build, base off how you level it.

All spells (Except 3 as its passive) are unit target base to work well with the Storm Hammer Passive skill. I know this idea aren't that original as Skill 3 is basically Overload from DOTA (from attack to Spell base) Skill 1 is a direct copy (But its the best to suit this hero, instead of another chain lightning spell) and Skill 4 is just a Chained Fork Lightning. But I do hope this will inspire more Heros of lightning base. As they are cool and has alot of ways to mod around. Hope it helps!

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
I can test if ya like... Name over there is 1)ragon3dge if you are still lookin for more testers.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
my ign is undeadorcjerk, and i'd love to beta test for ya.

M

Mr.Banankaka

I´d really like to test your beta :p My IGN is MrBanankaka

EDIT: How do I know when it is?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I'll test.

Name is Sevion (That's very surprising isn't it :eek:)

I won't be able to test for a while because my laptop that I play WC on is still undergoing repairs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.