The Frozen Throne Digital Download

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I've recently tried to install Warcraft 3 agian, and discovered my disc was scratched to high hell. Needless to say, it doesn't work anymore.

So I went on my Battle.net account and tried to install TFT from it. Well, I downloaded the installer and got to work, waited for it to install where it then shows up saying "Play Warcraft" I click it, and it just refreshes the window. (Arthas becomes human then changes back to undead.)

So I uninstalled WC3. Then I installed RoC with digital download. Same process, it installed, but this time instead of saying Play Warcraft it said Install Warcraft. I click it, does more installing (asks for name and CD key) then works. I then installed TFT again. Same problem, says "Play Warcraft" not "Instal Warcraft" like the RoC version did.

I don't know what the hell is going on, or how to get this digital download to work.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I can send you working installers that I have. They are 1.21 though, and I can also send the latest patch.

I have to constantly re-install wc3 because b.net randomly starts working some days...
RoC is 654 MB, TFT is 578 MB, and the patch is 56 MB.

Let me just compress and upload to Mediafire. Or at least try too; hope the size isn't too big.

EDIT: Ack! The patch (56 MB) is gonna take ~10 minutes... that means the installers are gonna take almost two hours. At least 1...

Try re-downloading the installers?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Uninstall both WC3s.

Run CCleaner registry cleaner before reinstalling.

Should work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.