The Guardians Defence

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Story said:
Thousands of years ago, a young traveller once saw a creature. This creature was not a pleasent one with bones and entrails exposed, that was the last thing he would ever see.
When guards found out what killed the main they located and killed the creature, they thought that was that.

But now in modern day Azeroth the creatures are back, those creatures take on many forms and attack in thousands. The creatures were given the name: "The Scourge".

Now the Scourge have launched their final attack on the Azeroth Fortress itself, the King of Azeroth has called upon The Guardians themselves to aid him ad his allies. Will it be your duty to protect it from The Scoruge... or destroy The Guardians and purge the lands of Azeroth forever.

The Guardians Defence is a AoS map. When I first started it, it was going to be a mini one but I decided to expand it.

As you have probably guessed you can either be The Guardians or the Scourge.
There will be a total of 24 Heroes (12 Scourge, 12 Guardians) for you to choose from, all having their ups and lows.

I have currently done 6/24 heroes and most of the terrain and pathing triggers.

If you are interested in joining, I have the following jobs avalible:
NOTE: Ones in bold are the more important jobs.
-Hero Making
-Abilities
-Item System

I am also going to use: Donate a Hero. This is pretty self explanatory. If you do make/donate one it will need the following things:

-3 Normal Abilities (5 levels per Ability).
-1 Ultimate (1 Level)

You will recieve:
-Credits for your Hero.
-The Hero will be named after you.

If you do choose to donate/make one please contact me (via MSN or PM) and I will give you full details on how strong everything has to be.

-Husky

T

TOC_Cid

Application

I would love to be part of this project and make some heroes and abilities! I could also make items but i don't know what you mean by Item "SYSTEM". Do you mean just to make items? Or to price em and make some sort of original usage of items for the game itself?

Note: Would i be part of the project itslef? Or just get credit in the wuests menu or something :(

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, this has mainly been because of WoW I have got recently (hence the Avatar :eek:), so I really don't know if I will continue with it, well if I do I will only do little bits at a time.

If you want I can hand the map over to you and you can continue with it if you want, hey, if you do lots on it i'll probably get back into full production with you.

Thanks & Sorry,
-Husky

T

TOC_Cid

Lol. actually since you didn't reply for a long time, I started a different project so I can't work on this one :eek: . Plus I hardly even play WC3:TFT anymore. I play Guild Wars (Which is much more better then WoW because Guild Wars is free online play)

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Meh, I share a WoW account, and I don't pay anything :D. Although it's better that GW is free, I personally think WoW is a better game overall.

Well i'll close this but if anyone wants the map, just PM me (or post here) and i'll give it to ya,
-Husky

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.