The legend of Faust Bloodmore

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well.... I don't know if many of you know but evry now and again I write something like a verry short book( 12-14 Chapters at most, each chapter is verry short) None of my work was transleted in English and none was actually finished. I had the idea of this for a while now and the reason I didn't start it was cuz I am trying to make the maps Furby and I work on as good as possible. After some thinking I decided to start writing this. This is my first work that was written only in English so far. Well here it is, comments/feedback/ constructive critisizm apriciated.

•••Chapter One- A Shadow Visits The King•••

Dragons are not dead, witches, mages and knights in shiny armor have not perished.The truth is that all existed and they still exist in a world like the one in which we live, but in this world technology has not developed as in ours ..............

Faust came down from his horse and ran to the highest tower of his father’s castle. Fifteen minutes had passed after his arrival from the lands of the elves and he was called. While running in the streets of the city, he noticed that they are unusually empty. "Something important must have happened"-though he. Faust was the prince of the United Human Empire. He and his twin brother were the heirs and the strongest warriors of this empire. Faust saw the fence of the palace. He started running faster, jumped of the wall and caught the upper end and sided down to the other side. After about a minute, he got to the in a church-tower. The building was huge, it cloud gather one thousand people only on the first floor. Everywhere there were icons and runes.The only light came from the glass roof of the tower. Today the tower was full. With great effort Faust managed to get to the king, his father and brother. What he saw make him shiver. Before him stood a coffin, and inside the body of his mother.
-No! How did that happen Janos?-Faust asked angrily his brother.Both of them looked like drops of water. Both were high , had blue eyes and black hair. The only difference between them was that Faust’s hair was always pointing in different directions, and Yanos’s hair is always pretty and a bit shorter.
-While you were gone, my dear brother-said the other prince challenging-our mother got sick of severe disease. Two days ago she died. We wanted to wait for your return before .... we send her to the next realm. Then the king made a sign so that the people will be quiet and started talking:
-Dear brothers, we are gathered today to give final tribute to our Queen. She was a loving mother, merciful queen. So let's pray for her .- everyone except the royal guards closed their eyes. The royal guards were cloaked warriors in white robes, their weapons were mostly steel sabers, these were one of the best warriors in the land, their only purpose is to defend the king. Sound of broken glass filled the room. Faust opened his eyes and saw a black shadow to gently fall on the coffin oh his mother.The Prince noted that this is actually a man dressed in black. He was turned to the king. He was dressed in a black robe. Faust saw a metal gauntlet. He heard the sound of bone braiking. Now drops of blood fell from the gauntlet..
-What the he ...
-Sire!!! – screamed the master of the royal guards.The king was bleeding heavily and his skull was crushed. Each one of the knights took out his sword and they attacked the stranger.The Man in black pulled out his sword and started to dodge the attacks like children were attacking him.
-Everyone, get out of here! - shouted Faust. Then he looked at the guards, just to see how the stranger stabs one of the guards in the chest and began to use his body like a hammer to finish off the other knights. Faust couldn’t keep his rage down anymore. Although the young prince was exhausted and without a weapon he started to running against the unwanted guest, jumped and kicked him in the face.. Both men were knocked back. Faust snatched the nearest sword and said to the man in black:
-I do not know who you are and what you seek, but I will tell you what you will find-death!-The prince charged to the man in black and they began to fight. After a few hits the edges of their swords clashed. Faust then turned to his brother:
-Janos! Take care of our father and get out, call for backup. This friend may have called on moore killers. I will take care of him!
-You got it- said the smaller twin-brother, he picked up the body of the king and got out.
Brave words for a kid.- said the man in black. Then in a moment he left Faust without a sword and he kicked him with his knee in the head.The prince fell on the ground.The man in black started to run on the higher floors. The king's son stood up as quickly as possible and followed the dark knight. When they were at the highest floor the man in black stopped and turned to the prince. This place looked like it was made for this battle, many swords were scattered on the floor, no chairs or tables were left, the icons had been moved, and there was an opened window.
-Have you planned everything from the beginning?-Asked Faust.
-No, but you are lucky , kid, my mission is completed, otherwise you would be dead .-the dark knight prepared to jump off the window.
-Hey! We have not finished! Do not run! Coward!
-Kid, relax-the man in black threw a knife at Faust and the weapon stabbed the prince in the heart.
- You should thank me, I unlocked your hidden force. It seems that we have something common ...- then the dark knight jumped off the window.The prince started screaming with pain. With every beat of his heart, he had the feeling that he burns inside. It looked as if his blood had turned to acid. After about a minute, he felt pain all over his body. Then the pain disappeared, as suddenly as it had occurred. Faust took the knife from his heart and he saw how the wound healed. Then he fell to the ground and the last thing he heard were the footsteps of "the back up" he had ordered.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.