Campaign The Lost of Soul Key

131ackout

Introduction

I decided to make a new map called The Lost of Soul Key. Look below for more further information. Also, this project is on:
TheHelper.net = Here

How to play:

You will start with a hero, called "Scout." Your job is to look for the lost of Soul Key. It is located somewhere in the Pyramid Key. There are many traps there, so don't be trapped! If you find the Soul Key, you must escape from the pyramid, else it'll collapse down!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Abilities:
Long Jump - The scout jumps to a very long distance, preventing the traps and from attacking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Status:

This procession will inform you that what percentage are we working on:

Terrain: 1%
Object Editor: 5%
Triggers: 1%
Environment: 2%
Staff: 10%

4. Staff:

Since I cannot do this by myself alone, I would require some services. You can see the positions here:

Terrain
Triggers
Icons
Skins
Models

Staff:

131ackout - Terrain/Trigger/Ideas

For icons, skins, and model, I want it to be more like a person going in the pyramid and investigate something in there. (Finally corrected the error :p)
If you are as a staff, you will be given a rep for a hard working, and will be added as "credits" in the map.

Can we help?

Of course you can! Just post the ideas, suggestions, and more. If we liked your ideas, we will be adding it to the map, and your name to Credits, and of course, a +rep!

When will the map be here so we all can download it?

I do not know when it will be. I just wish it could be finished by soon. Thanks for asking. (The map will be download here.)

I want to create a clan for it!

Of course you can. Unfortunately, I cannot login the Battlenet due to major lagging. If you so much be willing make us a clan, I will give the +rep.

Credits for ideas, suggestions, helpers, and many more:

Magoiche - Rank System

--------------------

Thanks!

Magoiche

Reaction score
I liked it blackout =P

I don't see any campaign in months =X
There could be a Rank system too like:

Scout -> Spy -> Master of Shadows

Something like this.

Good Luck

131ackout

> Magoiche

That's great! But, it would be in BETA version, soon.. Thanks for it anyway :)
[Added you to the credits.]

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Terrain: Not Selected
Triggers: Not Selected
Icons: Not Selected
Skins: Not Selected
Models: Not Selected
Ideas: (can be two or more) Not Selected.
So what will you be doing? Nothing perhaps?

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Probably the other work like object editing, a few simple triggers, basic terrain, concept creation, small edits. Stuff like that.

Magoiche

Reaction score
To make the rank system a interesting thing amke when the player get a new rank he win something.
Like movespeed, spells etc...

You can also make some traders of information
if you know what i mean =D

131ackout

@ WindexIsBack
No, I don't think so. As what Ghostwind said, I will be helping about the stuff such as triggers, icons, and other staff stuff.

Anyway, staff needed, anyone? :)

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
uhh.... don't you think there is too many staffs? that means your just going to sit there and help if they have trouble , your project seems small like a maze,but you go to the end of the pyramid and then come back,I dont really think you even need staffs for that, try making simple maps out yourselves. It helps and you can post questions in world editor help zone for questions that you want to ask

131ackout

Well...
I'll edit the staff together.

Thanks. :p

Anyway, anyone willing help?

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
you could make a boulder when a player reach a certain zone and then make it as though it dropped from the ceilling which will speed towards them and they must overun the boulder =D

T

TerrainSkill

I got your message

hello blackout i see you havent got to many good responses lol however i will be willing to do it if you show me a draft of what you want, if i like what you send ill take up to it as soon as i finish the Terrain on a star wars map im currently working on for someone
you can send me a message here or at [email protected] my online name is Da_Orks im only found in WEST in channel MAPS however im not always on b-net

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.