The map that has no name yet (was: New Map)

M

Master Butt

Sure just let it rip! look at the [empty] for open posistions. Call me Master i am the leader of this project and its not cuz i crave some bosseyness its my screenname by the way my real name for warcraft frozen throne Is IronPlayer :p

Reaction score
ok well what do u mean unit classes, like the race, or something?

and i guess sounsd will be ok...but what kind of sounds are u looking for?

Reaction score
ok well just tell me more specific music and ill be sure to look it up on the internet or in my like itunes or something :D

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
master butt, this is kinda off topic but ur rep is scaring me from asking to be on this project @.@

Reaction score
is this map gonna go anywhere? its like i offered to help and like this has just completely stopped... :(

Rad

Reaction score
6. Spells - Masterbutt and [empty] and [empty]

I can help here, also with the boss area and second exploration but there needs to be more information.

[email protected] if you want to add me to msn. I do not use aim/yahoo (And will not so dont bother)

Reaction score
I AM WILLING TO HELP MASTER!!!...are you ever on? i wanna do sounds! i already told you but you didnt do anything about it... :( so can u like put up the map or something so i can see whats going on and then ask me for what music you need :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.