The Spell Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadowvzs

> i need only night will be visible a unit type and day he will sleep or cannot attack

What do you mean by night will be visible?

I can do the sleeping/not attacking during the daytime.

yes, same that shadow meld but not night :) and something ability if night then dont move or attack day :)

Z

Zhygot

A few more spells added.
Is my spell updated?

ANNOUNCEMENT: IKilledKEnny has decided to pull out of the thread.

Yes, he will still be here to help out, and maybe make a few spells from time to time, but he told me he doesn't have the time to make as much spells as I do.

Sorry to hear about Kenny thou..

worldofDeath

Reaction score
yes, same that shadow meld but not night :) and something ability if night then dont move or attack day :)

Why dont you just do windwalk...... You need to do a little more english yours sucks.

@ Kenny. Wth man why are you quiting. Thats not the kenny i know. What happend?

Pwner122

Reaction score
Hey! can you make me a spell heres what i need.

Cloaking Field- The Goblin Mechwarrior can use its energy to refract light an become invisible. During the effect of cloaking, his energy depletes until deactivated.
[|cffffcc00Level 1|r] Drains 65 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 2|r] Drains 50 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 3|r] Drains 45 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 4|r] Drains 35 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 5|r] Drains 30 mana per second

Can you get it in Gui Plez!

+rep i will give but i have none but hey thanks!

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have one:

Fire Barrage
Hurls out multiple Fire Bolts to random units in front of the caster, dealing little damage to each. The bolts can have the following options to happen. There is a 10% chance that the unit hit by the bolt will be ignited, a 5% chance to create a pillar of flames under the feet of the target, a 2% chance that both will occure at one time. All 3 chances can hit at one time. (Meaning: It can create 2 pillars and 2 ignitions)

I don't know how to balance so you might do it.

My only problem is that I don't know how to pick units in front of the caster, so I'm need of your help...

GUI, if not possible, JASS

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> My only problem is that I don't know how to pick units in front of the caster
Code:
Actions
    Set Temp_Loc[1] = (Position of (Triggering unit))
    Set Temp_Loc[2] = (Temp_Loc[1] offset by 500.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees)
    For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
        Loop - Actions
            Wait 0.30 seconds
            Set Temp_Group = (Units within 400.00 of Temp_Loc[2] matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)))
            Set Temp_Unit = (Random unit from Temp_Group)
            Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage Temp_Unit, dealing 50.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_Group)
    Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Loc[1])
    Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Loc[2])
Still a problem?

F

Fame.

Tinkie can I request a dueling system for my map? where who ever has the most kills duel or an option of choosing ffa.. thanks

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> can I request a dueling system for my map?

System?

This is a thread meant for requests for spells - not other random things as such.

A dueling system has nothing to do with spells :)

I'll tell you what: I'm not going to add you to the waiting list, but, if I can find some spare time I will try and make it for you.

F

Fame.

I'll tell you what: I'm not going to add you to the waiting list, but, if I can find some spare time I will try and make it for you.

thank you but i would like it more if you can help me make the system instead of just making it for me

hellblazer-1

Reaction score
Hi Guys :D

I have a spell that I need for my map, a unit stands at a location and selects a target location for a shell barrage, launching a barrage (about 10 shells) at the target area dealing damage to anything inside this area. The reason why I can't make this myself is because I need the shells to "appear" behind and over the unit, making it seem as a barrage being shot over that unit from a cannon behind.

Levels : 1
Damage Dealt : 25 per shell
Range : 2500
Area of Effect : Large
Missile Cont : 10
Cooldown : 90 secs

If you could make that I would be really happy. Thanks!!!
:)

sorry, forgot to mention that it has to be in GUI, not Jass. i don't know how to use jass and prefer the normal world editor. Thanks!

CrazyWolf

Reaction score
System Request

Shadow Imitation

The hero creates a shadow underneath him that then stretches until it reaches the target enemy unit.
Once this happens, the enemy unit cannot attack or move by his user's will but it copies the movements of the casting unit.
The shadow that stretches i want to be like DotA's spectre(mercucial) first skill.
Once released then the shadow trapps the enemy and if your unit moves for example in front ten steps then the other unit moves ten steps too in the same direction as your unit.The enemy unit cannot move or attack by its own will and will only follow the steps of the enemy that trapped it.
Level 1: 300 Range, 3 seconds duration, 170 mana cost
Level 2: 400 Range, 4 seconds duration, 170 mana cost
Level 3: 500 Range, 5 seconds duration, 170 mana cost
Can it be done?

I want it be in triggers.
If u need further infos just ask.
Ty

L

Lowhunter

hello ^^

i need a DotA spell called Blink Strike. can you make me the spell pls? thx.

Levels: 4
range: lvl 1: 600n lvl2:700n lvl3:800n lvl4: 800
dmg: lvl 1: 30dmg, lvl 2: 60dmg, lvl 3: 90dmg, lvl 4: 120dmg

the spell is like this: the hero teleports to the enemy unit and causes the enemy to lose damage.

Z

Zhygot

hello ^^

i need a DotA spell called Blink Strike. can you make me the spell pls? thx.

Levels: 4
range: lvl 1: 600n lvl2:700n lvl3:800n lvl4: 800
dmg: lvl 1: 30dmg, lvl 2: 60dmg, lvl 3: 90dmg, lvl 4: 120dmg

the spell is like this: the hero teleports to the enemy unit and causes the enemy to lose damage.

errr.. dun worry that spell has been made.. its here!

Tinki3;469139> said:
Is my spell updated?

I think so, yes.

w00t!!... thanks Tinki3!!... u are the best!.. i dono how to thank you more.. but to +rep +rep and +rep... heheh.. u da best man!..

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Hey t. After football traning is done and my finals are done in about two weeks i can help join you. In this spell making stuff. I can do the basic stuff. Not to much tho. Only gui stuff but i think i can help. If you havent checked out a hero i did then heres the link.

See here

He is leakey but i can fix those now. I think I can help you out a little here and there. If you need it? Which to me looks like you will.

@Fame. If you have not seen that T is a very busy man. He dosnt have time to make a dueling system. there is some maps out there you can take a look at to learn.

@Lowhunter if you where to seach the trends you would of found a blink strike. Before you ask some one search. Searching is a powerful tool and its there for you.

@CrazyWolf This is a spell Trend not a make me dueling system. Im sure if you look around a little you will find what you need..

@Tink Your doing a great job keep it up. Hopefully i can help you!

Also can you explian how your going to do this spell. Seems very cool if you can get it to work

Cloaking Field- The Goblin Mechwarrior can use its energy to refract light an become invisible. During the effect of cloaking, his energy depletes until deactivated.
[|cffffcc00Level 1|r] Drains 65 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 2|r] Drains 50 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 3|r] Drains 45 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 4|r] Drains 35 mana per second
[|cffffcc00Level 5|r] Drains 30 mana per second

JiunTie

Reaction score
Hello.

Could you get a spell for me. Da spell i need is i think really cool. Thans yoiu

Triv Beam- There isn’t much to Jiun. His body uses each of his attacks. Slowly recovering it back to his regular shape. Jiun gains attack speed, and gains more range.
[|cffffcc00Level 1|r] 5% attack speed added. Increases range to 620
[|cffffcc00Level 2|r] 8% attack speed added. Increases range to 640
[|cffffcc00Level 3|r] 10% attack speed added. Increases range to 660
[|cffffcc00Level 4|r] 12% attack speed added. Increases range to 680
[|cffffcc00Level 5|r] 14% attack speed added. Increases range to 700

Gui plez

pheonixashes

Those who misplace trust in gods learn their fate.
Reaction score
One of my final requests, I only want this because it seems so awesome ^_^...

Wind of Undeath

Ability Type: Area of Effect Finisher
Target Type: Point Area of Effect
Targets Allowed: Units, Hero, Non-Hero, Enemy
Cooldown: 19 seconds
Mana Cost: 140 mana
Casting Range: 750 units

Teoyaomicqui blows a fell wind into a 600 AoE radius, killing all units under X HP, killing all heroes under Y HP.

Level 1: Kills all units under 40 HP, all heroes under 30 HP.
Level 2: Kills all units under 55 HP, all heroes under 35 HP.
Level 3: Kills all units under 70 HP, all heroes under 40 HP.
Level 4: Kills all units under 85 HP, all heroes under 45 HP.
Level 5: Kills all units under 100 HP, all heroes under 50 HP.

Yeah, this was in the For Eternal Glory thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.