The Spell Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWolf

Reaction score
I have change my request tinki3 sorry if i made a stupid post before.

See it plz its in the same place as before.
Here.

J3LADE

Reaction score
Can you make me a Dash type spell like Charge in WoW for a warrior?

I want it to have the type of movement effect of the hyperspeed thingy in Pudge Wars if you've ever played that. If you haven't it's like lots of blademaster images behind you to make it look like your moving so fast you leave images of yourself behind. I want the spell to generate 15 mana as well as damage the target for 100 dmg and stun it for 2sec.

Also can you help me with this? http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58273

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> Can you make me a Dash type spell like Charge in WoW

I don't play WoW, but isn't there enough dash/charge spells done in the list on the 1st page (they'd require minimal editing in your case)?

> I want the spell to generate 15 mana

Add 15 mana to the caster's mana pool?

Or, what?

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
*_Äválãnchè Smäsh_*
(Those decorations above vowels are merely decorations, prononce the Avalanche normally =D)

Smashes ALL enemy units within a limited range of 450 with bombarding rocks. When the victims of the Avalance Smash is dead, it will explode, dealing critical damage to nearby units within a 300 range.

(Aint a hero skill)

10 rocks, hitting 10 enemies.

This should be possible, as I've seen similar ones (Blizzard and Hail Smash).

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
>How much damage does each rock does

>Can the spell target a unit or a location?

No. It is instant cast.

>No units = no rocks?

Yep. It doesnt attack buildings, or towers, only enemy units.

zoll3

Reaction score
hope you got time and want you can make it .. that would be cool .. now i dont know if my spell is impossible ... but il ltry explain you how i want it to be .. ^^ ok here it comes: i just put the blademaster as an example ... ok the spell is that when you use it .. the blademaster jumps up in the air .. and when he comes down to ground again he smash his sword in the earth and then alot of spikes comes up from earth and damages the place you used it on .. and i want it to be target like blizzard ,i mean that you can with a big circle choose where it shall be done .. not that you have to choose a unit .. but you can make the spell in an empty place too .. and then the spell shall be named "Razor Spike" ..

Level 1 : 150 damage

Level 2: 300 damage

Level 3: 450 damage

Level 4: 600 damage

Level 5: 750 damage

Level 6: 900 damage

Level 7: 1050 damage

Level 8: 1200 damage

Level 9: 1350 damage

Level 10: 1500 damage

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
> but you can make the spell in an empty place too

:confused:

> then the spell shall be named "Razor Spike"

The spell's name is "Razor Spike"?

Are the "spikes" just there for eye-candy, or do you want them to be Impale cast?

Added to the waiting list.

zoll3

Reaction score
Hmm .. as example i use blademaster .. when you use it .. he jumps up and when he comes down he smash his sword in the ground and spikes comes up and then the units in the big circle target will get hit of the spikes .. with the damage

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Hey tinko hows it going?

I need a spell done. This is probley going to be your hardest one yet!!

Here it is...

Code:
Shift Of Earth-Shifts your body into a large boulder and then hurls your self at the target. The impact form your earth body will cause the unit to be knocked back and take damage. If the target is not reached with in 6 seconds your body will shift back to its original form.|
n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 20 + Strength damage. 
|n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - 30 + Strength damage. 
|n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - 40 + Strength damage.
|n|cffffcc00Level 4|r - 50 + Strength damage.
|n|cffffcc00Level 5|r - 60 + Strength damage.

What happens is when you target a unit. The caster will trun into a big bolder. And then go to the target and hit him if he can. And also any unit thats an enemy of the hero thats in the way of the bolder as its geting close to the target is also hit back. Something like this -----'--' So when the bolder hits another unit in the way. If will push them to the side. Oky Thanks +rep if i can

Gui

Also if he cant reach the target within 6 seconds then he shifts back and stops like nothing happend

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Heres mine

With each kill illidan's agilty increases
Lvl 1 -------- increase 10 agi
lvl 2- -------- increase 20 agi
lvl 3-------- increase 30 agi
lvl 4 ---------- 40 agi

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.