The Terrain Thread

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
lol, for 2-p what model did u use for the right tree? I think I haven't seen one like that before.

It's not bad at all. good work.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
>"what model did u use for the right tree?"

The tall one? Barrens Tree 2, you can find it in the UTM.

>"Do you edit your pics in PS? :p"

Of course. :p

>"You can use Smoke Smudge for smoke coming out of chimneys."

Dunno why, but I just had to think about an abomination which lays on the ground... with smoke coming out of its arse, kekekeke. xD

Thanks everyone, I didn't think that it's very good, but if you say so. o_0 ^^

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Bump! I dont think its very good :). Its basically because of the bad woman model. You should get some better unit models.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dunno why, but I just had to think about an abomination which lays on the ground... with smoke coming out of its arse, kekekeke. xD

LOL! :p
You should try that (maybe I will) >=]

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Blast! My friend once planned to make a neutral unit named bloody monster with abomination model, with stampede blood effect every 1 second or so... if he is attacked, create loads of human blood around... and when it dies, it has unlimited reincarnation, with the exploding abomination wait model. Delay before revive = 1s.

Imagine --> wandering with blood.
Killed --> explode then got reborned...

(well, talks about abomination this thing came up suddenly.)

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Though few of you probably remember me, I thought I'd take a look to see how everyone was doing. :D

Glad to see the Terrain Thread is still alive, and 2-P still terraining.

Have you made any games yet, 2-P or are you still just terraining for fun? :)

GL to you all.

2-P

Reaction score
Woah, it's a Darthfett! Hai thar! =D Good to see that you're still alive. ^^

Actually, I'm not terraining much anymore, like... one terrain per month or so. Stupid real life eats so much time. And of course, there's a lack of interest after all that time. >:|

Hm, I released a short jump'n'run a few months ago (hopefully I can get the update out soon, there's still hope xD), but that's pretty much it.

>"Its basically because of the bad woman model. You should get some better unit models."

Actually, I have a pretty awesome (but sadly unfinished) model of a woman laying around. Hm, it's worth a try...

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
How many Doodads do you use in a Masterpiece such as this?
In my Maps I approx. use about 2000 :S

2-P

Reaction score
Here's a pic with the model. The skin is meh so don't think you'll get to see her from any closer. :p

G

ghenjis

Here's a pic with the model. The skin is meh so don't think you'll get to see her from any closer. :p

Pretty good. I like the atmosphere and how it makes the foreground look a lot higher.

I think I'll start throwing stuff up here.
Don't mind the floating grass.

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score

Skin? Do you want a new skin? :D I need something to do. I might make one for you. But I couldnt test it because of my lack of wc3 but i can still do it. :)

EDIT - BTW that terrain is awesome even though its plain, i dunno why.

2-P

Reaction score
Hai there ghenjis! =D

>"Do you want a new skin?"

Nah, not really, I have no real use for the model atm and I think it's not a public resource either. Nasrudin made it and I would have to ask him if it's ok to edit the skin.. and well, I'm far too lazy to do that. xD
Thanks for the offer though.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
Holy crap 47 pages of looking and reading my eyes X_X

And dang no wonder 2-p is so recognized as the terrain master

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Holy crap 47 pages of looking and reading my eyes X_X

And dang no wonder 2-p is so recognized as the terrain master

Lol, there isn't "The" terrain master, there are the councils of terrain masters. :p

Such as Correxx (sp?) and MadSen. xP

But 2-P is a long veteran, master. Some consider him/her a god.. Yet... some people don't know his/her gender

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Oh well i can skin other things now because i copied my friends "Warcraft III" folder onto my computer now. But if you ever need a skin just ask.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.