The Troll Wars (Old Project Revival)

Kershbob

Reaction score
Story
Ages ago I made a conquest map where you played as a very basic human race and it was sort of a mix between war of the two gods and some other things gameplay-wise. My friend urged me to remake the map somehow so I started work on a Troll related Gods and mortal map. I aimed for the map to be very crisp and straight forward looking.

Screens
TrollWars1.gif

TrollWars2.gif

Version History
v1.00Finished 2 God towers and 3 Troll races so decided to release the first version.

Download
Link

Estel3

Reaction score
Looks slick, I'll try it when I get home. But where did you get that Troll Peon? I'm working on a modified melee map (adding a 5th race) and we are doing a Troll race. I would love if I could use that model and if its yours I'd be sure to give you credit!

Thanks in advance.

Estel3

Reaction score
I've searched on the hive, both skins and models to no avail. Could you link me to it or attach it here? I'd be very grateful.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hive kind of sucks. It is very hard to find wc3sear.ch content.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
You know, wc3sear.ch was deleted so the Hive can be brought up, like its all by one "people" So In my opinion The hive shouldn't be worse, but I agree, it is an Embarrassment, 100%, not nearly enough models were imported >.>

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
You know, wc3sear.ch was deleted so the Hive can be brought up, like its all by one "people" So In my opinion The hive shouldn't be worse, but I agree, it is an Embarrassment, 100%, not nearly enough models were imported >.>

No all the models got imported, its just that they don't all show up in search since the search for hiveworkkshop is quite crappy :banghead:

Xapphire

Reaction score
No, there is no way, I havent seen one WoW model from the section if seen on Wc3sear.ch, There is no possible way they got them all, No possible way, I can name like 4 models I have right now, that aren't there right now..

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Have you searched every single page? I'm almost positive that they got them all. If not they at least got the majority...

Xapphire

Reaction score
I dunno but Some insomnia, at least maybe they do in their forums, not on in their model section, I've had like 10 trolls that aren't here, and im posotive some skins aren't here either >.>

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Well i suppose I could be wrong... but I'm pretty sure that they got most of the models from wc3sear.ch... at least i hope they did >.>

Estel3

Reaction score
I know for a fact some icons got lost in the move but I don't know about models and the like.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.