The Tutorial Site

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
To SD_Ryoko:

I recently checked out the tutorial-site (you know, http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/) and noticed that since the redesign (cgi to php) it isn't mozilla and firefox-compatible anymore! Don't worry, I can still open it in linux (using konqueror, which is based on the khtml engine) but its very annoying that i have to switch browser and you aren't really helping the firefox revolution... Anyway, can you fix this or make a non-php version or sumthing?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I use Firefox as well and noticed the same thing. You can still read everything though, it is just not formatted correctly. SD_Ryoko if you don't have time to do the fixes for Firefox I can do it for you. Just let me know.

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Strange, the index page works just fine, but when i click a link i only see the top logo (with the demon hunter and dark archer). But when i view the page source all the txt is there, hmmm...

edit: ok, now i don't know what's going on, this is REALLY STRANGE! when i click the start here link normally, it loads a new page with only the titlebar and no text. But if i click it while I'm moving the mouse pointer, it sometimes works good, and sometimes it doesn't. WTF??? How can that ever be?

edit: ok, now i think i have a reason for it, mozilla has the function of drag 'n dropping links. I actually dropped the link into the table and it loaded correctly :mad: :mad: :mad: wtf is this?

edit (now this should be the last edit, I keep editing!): I got it! Now I can browse the tutorial site with mozilla. The only annoying thing is that i have to click the link, hold the mouse button, drag 3 or 4 pixels and then release the mouse button, and then it sumtimes works and sumtimes not lol. Well, maybe its a bug, I'm gonna update my mozilla tonight.

edit: btw can sum1 plz give an answer on this post:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12686

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
apparently this firefox revolution is so big it's starting to put a real dent in IE usage now.

this is history in the making folks........

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.