The Website Request Thread [1]

zoll3

Reaction score
heh thx ^^ i love when people like my work .. anyway .. i can do some better than that now ..

master maste

Reaction score
kk, I'm back. . . Yes I want a news comment system. and the ability to add pages and upload/download maps.

zoll3

Reaction score
Ahh .. i think i understand :p , you mean that when u enter the website .. You can see all latest news .. and people got allowed to post a comment to the news ?

master maste

Reaction score
the middle column is for posted news (only admin(me) can post news) and the left column is like the navigation bar and the right column is the "next game" column which shows the date of the upcoming games we will be playing as a clan. forum is in a link in the navigation (if all this is possible then many thanks) :)

zoll3

Reaction score
Ok i got 2 last questions before i start making the website for u..

Do you want CMS or PSS ?

CMS (Content manage system):

You can edit the whole site and add pages just entering the page.

PSS (Program Set System):

You need a specific program like "Frontpage" to edit it .. And a coding program.

Question 2.

I can make your website in 2 different ways ..

1. Clan site , that got a download page , member page , and a very very good "Clan war" system .. + some more

2. Clan site , that got a VERY good downloading system .. member page .. and alot more .. the war page is not so good as the other one but it can be used ..

I dont know what u want .. so i cant tell u

But answer me theese questions and ill do my best making ur website ^^

master maste

Reaction score
cant u mix very very good clan war system with very good download page? if not then I guess I pick number 2

and for the first question. . . CMS (does this mean that only I can edit the main things on the page?, as I dont want other editing it) :)

zoll3

Reaction score
ok thx for answers .. and no .. CMS means that you dont need any programs to edit the site. . u just need admin on the website with username and password .. then u can login and go to adminstration panel and edit the whole site from there..

master maste

Reaction score
yea CMS sounds good, whats a clan war system do? because on second thought I don't think that I need as good a downloading page so I might aswell get the clan war system. . . is that ok?

edit: also I think it would be good if you could "log on" on the main page, but be able to go to the forum on a link.

thanks your a legend zoll3 :)

zoll3

Reaction score
Now .. im done with ur website :p so , i hope u can use it .. and listen its ok if u cant .. then i try make another one ..

ill pm u with the login infos and so

master maste

Reaction score
+rep that page is awesome. thanks a tonne. :)

edit: fixed the news problem, but it seems the url for the site is not working anymore. . . I get this error message.

"Siden er lukket grundet tilstedeværelse af ikke tilladte filformater i henhold til frac.dk's regelsæt! Siden vil blive åbnet efter ca. 24 timer hvis de ulovlige filer er fjernet. Der er sendt en mail til ejeren af dette webhotel, med en beskrivelse af hvilke filer der er tale om."

what does that say? I tried the google translater but it didnt work.

zoll3

Reaction score
ahh , i know what it is .. Its danish , becourse the domain ".dk" stands for .denmark , and it means i have some not allowed files .. ( it allways does that when im making websites) their firm cant see the difference between good and bad files usaly .. but i will delete the bad files ,so it works again ..

zoll3

Reaction score
BUMP!

Any more requests ? im glad to help . so , but it seems no one needs ? :D anyway

allways ready to make a website or anything for u ..

just post ur request with details about ur dreaming-site.

^^

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
You don't need to bump this thread if its at the top of the list or even in the top five of the list. When its lower then you should bump it.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Link it so we can see his current work if the pics he showed were 'old'.

zoll3

Reaction score
mase , im only trying to make websites of people wish's and the designs i find if they match to the wish , i use them or if i cant find any i make them my self..

And i allready got the link in main page .. the completed requests..

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I like the design.

They could just go to the domain site that is in the picture ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.