Added the Xenforo section WIP

XenForo

Added the

WC3 Hosted Mappers

The Usual Suspects - Battle.net Open Tech Support Guild

Site Power Up - The very first forums and everything lost

VBulletin

Potential Section Stubs

Also fixups, cleanup and other general enhancements as always :)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Heh.. I was a TheHelper.net poster before I became an MVP.

If you want I can contribute to this somehow, I've only been an MVP for a few years though.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Heh.. I was a TheHelper.net poster before I became an MVP.

If you want I can contribute to this somehow, I've only been an MVP for a few years though.

Info on the current MVP program, and how you became a MVP. Also, about how you found TH.net and maybe some of that story too. It might not be interesting to you but it is interesting to us :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I stubbed out the main Tom Mai link on the Story since his stuff is in the stories section. I am going to do my own thing on Tom since I think I know him pretty well posting news together for a number of years now :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Added FireCat and Siretu as a Potential Section Stubs with a high probability of being done soon.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I showed the MVP-specific part of this to a recently added MVP, Leviathan. He thought it was interesting to read the history of the MVP program even though he never had anything to do with Thehelper.net.

Anyway I will write up something for this eventually. I will have to check in with the guys at Blizzard to see how many details I'm allowed to spill about the inner-workings of the MVP program currently. :p

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
They have a bunch of information about it public I have been doing some research. I will be adding Moar to that section later.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see if we can invite a few more MVPs and try to finish the research up with even more details, hopefully we get Blizzard's attention and actually get one of the employees to reply here.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see if we can invite a few more MVPs and try to finish the research up with even more details, hopefully we get Blizzard's attention and actually get one of the employees to reply here.

I highly doubt that Tom Mai. We have not had a Blizzard forum lurker in a long time. Last one was our StarEdit mod back on the SitePowerUp forums before we got Vbulletin.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Since Daskunk said that he's going to check up with Blizzard, he might share this site with them. Who knows? There's a chance!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
kc just now came back as Prometheus - lets see if he does anything :)

Sixen

Cool Member
Reaction score
This is still on my to do list, I shall be returning! Busy with life recently, ;(.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.