tigger problem (hero-selling)

ghost reaper

Reaction score
hello everone

Problem 1::banghead::nuts::banghead:

this is how the game will start start off with hero and when got anoth money you can go buy new hero at building and then you get your new hero over 1 get sold for 50% overall

buy hero at main building
old hero removed and 50% gold back old hero value
new hero spawns

What tiggers be don't no where to start.

Problem 2:

this problem dosent wory me as much.

kill streek hero's, i think i need int to count kills and when you die it restarts and u get gold eg... 5 kills x 250 Gold = 1250 Gold

thanks for looking at this post and try to help.:thup:

DioD

Reaction score
start with database

herotype -> cost

since there is no other (easy) way to detect hero cost.
other way is neutral building parchase dummy hero and report its cost back.

TomTTT

Reaction score
I got no idea for the first one, but for killstreak, i made a simple trigger for that:
Trigger:
  • Killstreak
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Remember to place a Bolean comparison here, to make sure the dying unit is a Hero. --------
      • Set killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 0
      • Set killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to 5
              • killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to 10
              • killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to 15
              • killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to 20
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Add (killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] x 250) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
          • Game - Display to (All players) for 3.00 seconds the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + ( has reached a + ((String(killstreak[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))])) + killstreak!)))
        • Else - Actions

Im sorry i just couldn't figure out the buying a unit thing.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
For the first I would suggest you put the Point-value of each unit as the cost for it (Unless you're already using this for something :eek:) as this cannot be changed in-game and is ideal for something like this :D

ghost reaper

Reaction score
ok thanks TomTTT i try it out.

with hero problem what if don't worry about 50% gold back.
would it be more easya like that and same hero's will be caring items how would i switch them to new hero, would i need jass or custom strip or GUI tigers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.