Tile not walkable?

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
So in My td, the units spawn, then run left, then they hit a split where half go up and half go down. up and down both have a grass section where the players maze

like this: _______
|||||||||/...........\
-------------------
|||||||||\_______/

The center is a path that bosses go through, they avoid the towers maze straight up.
The problem is the units that DO follow the path to the grass area, dont always follow. If the maze will take longer than to go straight, the units just run through the center instead. How can i force them to go through the top yet still allowing the bosses to run through the middle?

Nerfpl

Reaction score
if i understand that...

make more checkpoints, which order them to move directly around, and make
for checkpoint before split
IF boss...then order him to go straight to skipping upper checkpoints

|||||||||/3'''''''''''''2\
5--------4-------1----<<<
|||||||||\3_____2/

so boss go straight from 1 to 4. also add small path blockers between paths 2-3 and 1-4

ShadowBlade

Reaction score
Make ground pathing blockers to stop normal creeps from running amok, but make bosses and builders flying. (With 1 height or something... :D)
Hope this helped.

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
if i understand that...

make more checkpoints, which order them to move directly around, and make
for checkpoint before split
IF boss...then order him to go straight to skipping upper checkpoints

|||||||||/3'''''''''''''2\
5--------4-------1----<<<
|||||||||\3_____2/

so boss go straight from 1 to 4. also add small path blockers between paths 2-3 and 1-4

Thanks ill try that =D

Edit: Except wait, thats exactly what i have. The things is by the time they hit 3, they realise it would be faster to skip the maze and go straight down the boss path instead.... Maybe i should add a center point?

Nerfpl

Reaction score
how they can skip 3? they should be ordered to go from 2 to 3, and they cant go straight to 4 themselfs. what movement triggers you use? or maybe they try to attack towers which cause them to move at thier own

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.