Tired and Hungry

bumbaclo

Reaction score
Lol ok I'll check it out. Thanks +rep. I was trying to make one myself but it never seemed to work so I can see where I failed here.

netygraph

Reaction score
Have you even tried clicking on the command If/Then/Else? Thats exactly what it shows. It appears, you get 3 fields to add stuff: conditional, action, alternative action.

Oh my gosh I think this is the 3rd or 4th time asking this. Where the h*** is that that ALL CONDITIONS? I told you went it through several times and I can't find the damn button. I already asked for SPECIFIC MOUSE CLICKS where to find it.

1zo9f6f.png

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
I told you went it through several times and I can't find the damn button. I already asked for SPECIFIC MOUSE CLICKS where to find it.
Calm down. Judging by how different your interface looks, I'm guessing you don't have The Frozen Throne expansion. RoC probably doesn't have that command, because with TFT it's right there:
xm8xza.jpg

If you do have TFT, then something is wrong with your installation or World Editor if you can't find it in that list.

netygraph

Reaction score
Okey now I feel stupid. I had missed the line "multiple functions" from bumbaclos earlier post and only looked for "if / then / else" really long time for a way to make it all conditions. Sorry.

edit: The thing works really well, pretty sick with multishot. The problem is it's a bit laggy so the shockwave comes a second later than the impact. Also I need to figure out how to get rid of the created unit, but that should be fine after I search for "dummy" info. This same kind of solution might work for my other spell, thanks for the help guys!

IronTrout

Reaction score
Uhh, Nety, in case you missed what i said, Your spell is in the attachment i posted earlier, you can use that. or at least look over it :p

Edit: WOOOO 25 Reputation :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.