Tower Wars

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Anyone know anyone good? After 7 years, I've only faced sucky players and I'm tired of it. I kill clans, I kill map makers, I kill everyone, and they all always seem to suck. I want to face someone good.

Anyone know anyone good?

I've been playing LTW as that seems to be the best newer map at the moment ;\.

I'll take anyone on so long as they don' suck. I expect people I take on to have at least a 1 year streak, otherwise they probably aren't worth my time.

Hope to be playing all of you hardcore players soon. Don't disappoint me.

If you're an old vet, I come from the old TDoC/UDA/TPP extreme pro Tower Wars community that was alive a long time ago. If anyone doesn't know what those players used to be like, the sucky trainees used to be banned from all games because of their skills in regards to others. I was #2 during that era and rose to #1 as the era was coming to an end. At the moment, my skills are higher than they were back in that era. The trainees to the elite players of that era were crap. The mediocres were crap. In skills, from beginner to medium there is a massive difference and from medium to pro there is another huge leap. From pro to master, there's one final massive leap. I'm in the master category and I'm searching for other masters.

I don't care about playing pros because they seem to die too easily -.-. Everyone below that can't even last a couple of minutes .... I've only ever seen one other master besides myself and that was the old #1 from the era I came from.

Oh yes, I'm called a hacker/cheater in virtually every tower wars game I play because my income can rise to 15x higher than next highest in first couple of minutes and can easily go to between 350 and 400 times the next highest by shrine 2. I am not exaggerating when I say there are massive leaps as you go from beginner to medium to pro to master, and I hope that my quite literal income in compared to others can provide proof of that.

I want a challenge, so come at me with everything you've got.

My nick on b.net is nestharus and I'm typically on uswest when I'm on, but I'm registered on all servers.

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Fun map : )

http://epicwar.com/maps/130110/

Try beating the insane computer on that map without using strategic moves like 30 second protection and while placing yourself at position 1 and it at position 5.

I believe that bot, with its 150% income, is only about 20% lower than my own abilities o-o. I think that if it had 170% income it'd be even with me ;o.

Edit
Can anyone here make an AI for a balanced tower wars map that can beat me without bloated income or any bonuses? o_O. Maybe we should make a contest ^_^.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.