Transformation Ability, Please Help

Oronuke

Reaction score
I've already searched through the old threads and found no useful info. The ability is called Shadow Form, and I'm trying to transform one unit into a form where they look like spirit of vengeance. Other important info about the spell, I need it so that the stats of the hero our carried over to the transformation, in the new form the hero gains +int, +health, and +mana, the type of damage is different in the new form, and for when the form reverses for everything to work out right. I've encountered problems in a wide range, sometimes the hero suicides when the move is used. Also, I got lost when editing buffs and effects so if anyone can help me I'd really appreciate that.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
You need the ability on both the hero forms.

The best way is to change DH's Metamorphosis to your needs.

Int+ -- use a unit ability of Stats Bonus.

Darius34

Reaction score
Only use buffs based off those originally used in the spell.

The best way to use it is Metamorphosis. Bear Form is also a viable spell to use. Modify the second unit's (the one being morphed into) model, int, health and mana and you should be set.

There is an alternative. Unit - Replace, but this will not transfer hero skills though. Use Last replaced unit to refer to the unit being replaced.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Like they before saied use for your base ability "Metamorphosis" ability (Found under Night Elves > Heroes.). Now for your alternative unit use copy of your normal unit (The unit who has the ability. To make look him like Spirit of Vengeance change all unit data [Art fields and Backswing points and everything else. From combat you can change attack type [Don' t forget unit has two attacks.].).
Links what can help you to creat copy of your hero as Spirit of Vengeance:
Making >good< Heroes by quauhtli
Abilities, Buffs Spells (Tutorial By UnknowVector)- there is at start a bit about morphing abilities.
The Unit Editor
By Darg

Lastly both your heroes must have same morphing ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.