Reaction score
this trigger will not work:
Code:
survive2
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        If ((All units of (Units of type Dog) are dead) Equal to True) then do (Unit Group - Remove all units of (Units of type Footman) from (Units in Region 003 <gen>)) else do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Region 003 <gen>) and do (Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Region 004 <gen>)))

some input why pls?

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
cuz the trigger goes off when dogs are dead..

can ya fix this?

ill try pineapple..

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
I believe this is your problem:

The trigger activates off of map initialization, instantly checks for the dead dogs, then shuts off.

Give me a min to open up my WE then I will try and help make up a solution

This might work. You will jsut have to replace the values with your variables and such

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Number of living Footman units owned by Player 1 (Red)) Equal to 0
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Remove all units of (Units of type Footman) from (Units in (Playable map area))
            Else - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area))

hortononon

Reaction score
yea, the 1 sec elapsed time didnt work...

woot go demonwrath

hortononon

Reaction score
well i didnt use urs cuz it interferes with other things, but i messed around with the trigger myself and i got a tiny part to work, so i think ill just keep trying at it by myself, but thanks guys!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well just to make things clearer, Map Initialization runs when the map starts, and since the map doesn't start again, it won't run again. Elapsed Time runs when the game time is equal to the game time specified. So if Elapsed time 1.00 seconds, it will run 1 second after the game starts, and just that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.