Yamuraiha

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Picked player))

It work on player controlled by computer only. Why?

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
I haven't personally tried it, but you could try doing a for loop and run through the integers 1 to 12, check whether each player slot is used, and if it's non-empty then turn on the bounty for that player.

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
I haven't personally tried it, but you could try doing a for loop and run through the integers 1 to 12, check whether each player slot is used, and if it's non-empty then turn on the bounty for that player.

I knew that and I did that too, but I just want to know why the trigger above doesn't work. There must be a reason, right ?

rogers

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Are the players using different units than the computer? If so, did you change the "Stats - Gold Bounty Awarded" values in the "Object Editor"?

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
Are the players using different units than the computer? If so, did you change the "Stats - Gold Bounty Awarded" values in the "Object Editor"?
I used the same unit for every player when I test ~~, I do not know why some players do give bounty and some players not

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
"Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Picked player)" - this is turn flag on/off for picked player, isn't it?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> I knew that and I did that too, but I just want to know why the trigger above doesn't work. There must be a reason, right ?
So, what was the result. This should troubleshoot your problem.

I don't see a reason why the trigger wouldn't work. It's a pretty simple one after all.
Only thing I can think of is that you destroyed 'All players'.
Did you anyhow did this:
Code:
Set Playergp = (All players)
...something
Custom script:    call DestroyForce (udg_Playergp)

Other than that, I'm not sure myself.

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
> I knew that and I did that too, but I just want to know why the trigger above doesn't work. There must be a reason, right ?
So, what was the result. This should troubleshoot your problem.

I don't see a reason why the trigger wouldn't work. It's a pretty simple one after all.
Only thing I can think of is that you destroyed 'All players'.
Did you anyhow did this:
Code:
Set Playergp = (All players)
...something
Custom script:    call DestroyForce (udg_Playergp)

Other than that, I'm not sure myself.

ah tks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.