Triggered Locust Swarm? (Hard Question)

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
How would I make a triggered locust swarm?

I want to have an actual unit have the same pathing (or as similar to) as the locust swarm ability. I need it to be triggered so that I can reference each unit individually when needed, along with a couple of other things.

I appreciate any suggestions or ideas. :D

M

Malygos

the only unit that can have pathing is building while building cant move, maybe u should set its collision

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Set the unit to flying for no collision, and add Locust, that one skill for no selection, or death.

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
The problem is, the pathing, as in moving around and then acquiring nearby enemies, but always staying within range of the caster.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Chocobo said:
I wonder if the Independant Summons (http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=83384) will work.. hmm.

Maybe I am going to write a triggered Locust Swarm, looks easy but it should be hard to make it MUI (I mean to remove locust units only WHEN it comes back to the caster, and that for each unit, maybe X simultaneous functions should work).

I am going to write it (maybe) in 6 hours.

I worked ~3 hours to create it, but now it should work. I made a triggered Locust Swarm you can modify easily (I have worked an old work).

Argh, no time...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.