RPG Turengen RPG

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok so here goes...

Story
You have been chosen out of many to fight for the people. This is the land of Kuross, filled with magic, bandits and beasts. We have chosen you because you show the most potential.
A long time ago a Necromancer by the name of Solari tried to take the kingdome, he used a sword by the name of Turengen. Turengen was first fashioned by a blacksmith by the name of Enthi. Enthi thought Solari was his friend and ally, but he was very wrong. Enthi fought Solari in the main court and won, at the end of the battle Solari put a curse on him and the sword. If ever someone of Dark Energies came in contact with the sword it would transform and increase their Dark Power by a great amount, after that Solari was killed.
The king decided to break the sword, and though the sword could not lose its magic and curse it was melted down and fashioned into 5 other swords. The swords names are Ganko - The Twister Blade, Thenki - The Thunder Sword, Banko - The Flame Edge, Genkai - The Frozen Soul Cutter and Guro - The Boulder Blade.
The five swords were handed to the 5 generals of the kinds army. Now the Swords are scattered across the land after being handed down through families over generations. Ganko lies with the Rebels, Banko and Thenki lie with The Law, Genkai is wielded by Genku, the War Lord of the Ice Kingdome and Guro is wielded by Gorind, the War Lord of the Earth Kingdome.
After you pass through this training area u choose where you will start and which clan you will be with.

What I want to do is when you character reaches level 25 they can go to the Trainer and be transformed into a better warrior.

All stats are set to 1. They never increase, only items increase your stats. When you change into a better warrior you base health and mana is increased.

ok so im looking for people to help here...since this is probly going to be a big job... if you wish to help reply here with wat u want to help with be it triggers terrain characters ideas etc...

PEACE OUT
Daicos / Frost Alchemist Icemist

PS will be out for a while but please keep the thread active

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I can help with jass scripting, but can't do GUI right now because I don't have WE on my good computer. Computer with it needs repairs...

Daicos

Reaction score
lol one quick question... well
great you can help will definately be thinking of you...
ummm wats jass scripting?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Its the raw data instead of the normal press and select events,conditions and actions. Its the raw data, at least I think its called the raw data. So you have to write the things out manually.

Daicos

Reaction score
cheers bud...
is there no one that is going to help?
only renendaru
i thought this was the helper forums
HELPER?
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
triggers terrain characters ideas etc...
So what will you do yourself?

To see what Jass is, go to Edit > Convert to Custom script.
You can undo the action, but I suggest you do it on a blank trigger.

Also, look in the 'Jass help' forums, as well as most of the Tutorials and Resources. They are Jass :p

Daicos

Reaction score
well im moderate at everything... and ill do most things myself... but there will be some things that i wont be able to do and like i dont want to keep coming here... though id be proud to do it all myself id like someone to constantly help

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I can help, but only if you work on this. I don't want to work for nothing...

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok so i have been working on this... and will be doing more tomoro maybe... not sure... but Can i have some weapon ideas please/maybe...?
Will probly take most ideas since i need a few...

Im working on the first Big city atm... I have most of the storyline plotted out...

Peace
Daicos

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.