UI problem

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Hey, ok so my problem is that I want to add a UI for both undead and human race but I don't want to import the UI twice and add them for each of them indiviually cuz that would take too much space. is there a way to avoid that?

Reaction score
Hey, ok so my problem is that I want to add a UI for both undead and human race but I don't want to import the UI twice and add them for each of them indiviually cuz that would take too much space. is there a way to avoid that?

If you mean importing a custom UI, then you have to import them.

How do you expect to use the same paths for each UI?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well when I go to game interface there is only stuff for Human rance I can't find Undead

In that case, try importing the UI to the Undead path and then in game interface, set the path of Human to the new Undead one.

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh, nice idea. I didn't think of that haha. thx alot

Just one more question. if I want to change anything else for other races do I have to import everything? cuz for human u just change the setting in game interface i thought there should be a same thing for other races too

Edit: well i did what u said but for some reason now neither of the UIs work lol. i don't get it why the human at least stopped working
Edit2: Seems for some reason when I saved the game all of my game interface was turned back into default and I'm going to hit my head to a wall

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.