Unit Selection Bug

Kildare

Reaction score
I seem to have this problem that appears for my Custom Units and i have no idea what causes it. Basically the problem is that i am unable to "click" select my units nor does the pre-selection cursor appear when your mouse is over the unit. However, i can still select the unit by drag-select but because of this bug i am unable to target those units using abilities. Note that this only applies to my CUSTOM units, not the default units. Does anyone know what's the problem here? Thanks

Clockwork

Reaction score
I had this happen to me only once, but I do not have an exact solution for it unfortunately. I think I ended up deleting the unit and remaking it. The other thing to double check is some of the flags for the unit. It may have something like 'Cannot be selected' checked some how.

Kildare

Reaction score
No, i found out the problem to this already. It was because i was messing around with the unit's mover. Apparently you can't mix up the Mover values or it'll screw up the unit selection. Weird.

Clockwork

Reaction score
That is weird. You can modify a units mover though. Some of the scripts for jumping switch a units mover to the colossus mover and then back again. But that also is done with Triggers so maybe that some how stops it from bugging out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.