Units going backwards

mr_fj

Reaction score
I have a problem with my AoS map. Sometimes when player 11/12 units are damaged (very rarely even without them being damaged) they decide to walk backwards via 5 regions even though they are not supposed to. I could post the triggers, but without the regions and the map layout, what good would that do?

Here is a link to the map: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1029471#post1029471
If you really don't want to download the map, just tell me what you want me to post here (triggers, screenshots, etc...)

mr_fj

Reaction score
Like I said it would very hard since there is 20+ triggers (Although more skilled mappers would probably only use like 1 ;))

Are you sure you want the triggers here?

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Like I said it would very hard since there is 20+ triggers (Although more skilled mappers would probably only use like 1 ;))

Are you sure you want the triggers here?

Of course, it is still okay (well, for me) for you to post the 20 triggers...

Guess Wolfie didn't notice the map link or something...

mr_fj

Reaction score
Sorry I did't respond, my pc blacked out for a month. I still have this problem, I'll try to post the triggers soon, but it realy would be easier to just look at the map.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
It says the file is set to private and can't be downloaded. Why not upload the map using the Manage Attachment button in your post?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.