Unload your clip...

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
2K (prolly nothing todo with the real publisher) has unveiled Duke Nudem, a promotional shooting gallery-cum-stripping game, in order to whip people up into a positively hype frenzy before Duke Nukem Forever is released on June 10. Each mini-game requires you to win in a breast of three contest, and ultimate victory will see the girls take off their tops to expose their bare chests. There is also a 'safe' version for people who want to enjoy the subtle nuances of the game without the mature content.

So do you have balls of steel ?? TheHelper.net wishes to point out that it cannot be hold responsible for when your parents catch you with your pants down. Nor can you take any legal action incase your boss catches you when your unloading another clip. ...

Let's rock !
[YOUTUBE]dPx5owwRGVM[/YOUTUBE]

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
for anyone looking for the "cheat code", you need to go to the score screen, then type "DNITEMS" (the DN dosen't go in a box or anything, you just type it), and also.. NSFW attached

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Hehe, completed the game and downloaded every picture and every movie as well^^ That was one of the most awesome promos I have ever seen:D

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Hardest one is Jo-Louise, IMHO. Gotta be fast and accurate. Took me 2 tries before I got the hang of it.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
how did you guys get past the stacey round :O, mine was laggy and i could never get past her D:

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
The Stacey round was easy for me. It's simply keeping your mouse on the target.

However, when I play it on my laptop, all the rounds are laggy. If I play it on my desktop, it's smooth and easy.

Try it on a more powerful computer maybe?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.