Upgrade Properties

K

kid.kong

ok this time is for real.. i have made my map and am just putting on finishing touches. what i cant figure out is how to speed up upgrade time and how to change the upgrade costs. i am also having some problems with making the demon hunter in demon from (he just shows up in regular form even though i made him a custom unit with a "demon form" model used and interface icon) plz somebody help me out here... this map is gon be really good but only with your help..
plz plz respond

N

Neo_HoJo

Originally posted by kid.kong
ok this time is for real.. i have made my map and am just putting on finishing touches. what i cant figure out is how to speed up upgrade time and how to change the upgrade costs. i am also having some problems with making the demon hunter in demon from (he just shows up in regular form even though i made him a custom unit with a "demon form" model used and interface icon) plz somebody help me out here... this map is gon be really good but only with your help..
plz plz respond

Ok, Upgrades you need to go to the upgrade properties menu. As for the demon metamorphisis, use the required animation name on the Demon's character sheet page and put in the name of the Demonhunter. I'm not so sure about the demon hunter thingy because I haven't quite used it, but that's what they do with Demonhunters and buildings and stuff.

R

Remorse9900

Okay, the upgrades were covered. But the Demon Form is SUPER easy! Simply change your hero's model to Demon Hunter (Demon Form). This works for any unit even if it's not a hero!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.