Reaction score
Code:
Human Motivation
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins an upgrade
    Conditions
        (Researched tech-type) Equal to Improving Worker Motivation
    Actions
        Set Unit_group_research1_owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] = (Owner of (Researching unit))
        Set Unit_group_research1[(Player number of Unit_group_research1_owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))])] = (Units owned by Unit_group_research1_owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] of type Worker)
        Set Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of Unit_group_research1_owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))])] = (Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] + 1)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in Unit_group_research1[(Player number of Unit_group_research1_owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))])] and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Harvest (Gold and Lumber) for (Picked unit) to Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of Unit_group_research1_owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))])]
        Game - Display to (Player group(Unit_group_research1_owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))])) for 5.00 seconds the text: (Improving Worker Motivation Level  + ((String((Current research level of Improving Worker Motivation for (Owner of (Researching unit))))) +  researched.))

This code doesn't seemd to be working =/
ive made this trigger to detect the upgrade when its researched
but i set a game text writing [Upgrade complete manually] then it doesn't show up that means its not working =/
coz i set owner of bla bla bla
set the event to finishes or anything still not working..

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
upgrades reffer to when a unit upgrades from one unit to another like a scout tower to a guard tower

what your looking for is begins/cancles/ or finsihes reasearch, not upgrade

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Upgrading and researching are two different events...
You should also wait for the research to actually finish.

And, there is an upgrade that can increase the level of an ability. It might even work here.

error0024

Reaction score
ahhh thanks guys ^^
my trigger is
Code:
Human Motivation Copy
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes research
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] = (Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] + 1)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Researching unit)) of type Worker) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Harvest (Gold and Lumber) for (Picked unit) to Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))]
        Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Researching unit)))) for 5.00 seconds the text: (Improving Worker Motivation Level  + ((String((Current research level of Improving Worker Motivation for (Owner of (Researching unit))))) +  researched.))

and it worked for the text ,but there's one more thing it doesn't work =/ in unit editor i edited the ability of Harvest (Gold and Lumber) having 5 levels
then you can see my trigger it says pick every unit in Units owned by bla bla bla of type worker
and make them harvest level increase following improving lumber
but then it doesn't work .. my workers still at Level 1 Harvest ... any idea? thx
regards

error0024

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
ahhh thanks guys ^^
my trigger is
Code:
Human Motivation Copy
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] = (Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))] + 1)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Researching unit)) of type Worker) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Set level of Harvest (Gold and Lumber) for (Picked unit) to Improving_Lumber2[(Player number of (Owner of (Researching unit)))]
        Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Researching unit)))) for 5.00 seconds the text: (Improving Worker Motivation Level  + ((String((Current research level of Improving Worker Motivation for (Owner of (Researching unit))))) +  researched.))

and it worked for the text ,but there's one more thing it doesn't work =/ in unit editor i edited the ability of Harvest (Gold and Lumber) having 5 levels
then you can see my trigger it says pick every unit in Units owned by bla bla bla of type worker
and make them harvest level increase following improving lumber
but then it doesn't work .. my workers still at Level 1 Harvest ... any idea? thx
regards

error0024

How do you know it's still level 1? There's no signs at that ability that it's still level 1.

error0024

Reaction score
Ive made an ability level for it
Like level 1 be = Harvest - [Level 1/5]
Level 2 be = Harvest - [Level 2/5]
but its not working..

error0024

Reaction score
Like ...
the ability has name
Level 1 Harvest will be named as - Harvest [Level 1 / 5]
Level 2 Harvest will be named as - Harvest [Level 2 / 5]
and so on...
but then look at my trigger i posted

Code:
Human Motivation Copy
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
            Loop - Actions

ive made it ,it will automatically pick all the units type = worker
then it will make it change the level of harvest..
but its not working any idea? =/

131ackout

you mean the upgrades to improve gold and lumber collection?
if so you dont need triggers for that

just make a random upgrade and then like this:

Code:
Data - Effect 1 - Lumber Harvest Bonus
Data - Effect 1 - Lumber Harvest Bonus - Increment: 5
Data - Effect 1 - Lumber Harvest Bonus - Base: 5
make another effect with same with gold.

hope this helps

131ackout

It's not hard?

In Object Editor

Look for the Movement - Speed Base: (Your movement speed w/e you want)
EX:
100 Is Slow
200 Is Little Slow and Fast
300 is fast
400 is faster
500 is fastest
999999999999 is god fastest

LOL, there ya go

EDIT: if you want, you can lower your unit turn rate by 0 so it will turn nothing. just fast. (its in movement place w/e)

131ackout

OOH.

May i play it?

Or I'll send you to a unversity of DUHH like my avatar.
:D

131ackout

Does it have a revival trigger for vampire?

IF NOT, Ill add it

and remove the winner/lose triggers.

HEH.

error0024

Reaction score
hmm? ive already added revival trigger for vampire and also win / lose depends
remember to set the vampires to computer
coz this map have 2 types
AI typed
Human Typed ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.