Spellpack Very basic spell pack

Randor244

Reaction score
This is a very basic spell pack, with spells, some buildings and a couple of custom doodads which are only done in the Object Editor. Please feel free to use them anywhere you want.

--THESE POWERS ARE UNBALANCED AND WILL REQUIRE BALANCING (i think)--

Here is an description of two of the heroes, complete with abilities and spells, more coming all soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heroes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Netherlord
Son of Archimonde, Shai'tan was trained to serve the will of the burning crusade. He quickly found his special powers and found new ways of using magic to serve his own wills. This netheral form of magic, however, changed him, slowly, until at last it had taken over him completely. Now possessed by netheral energies, Shai'tan has been driven away by Archimonde and is now deserted. Deserted, but not helpless. The netheral energies crave blood... And more blood...

Abilities

Netherblast
The Netherlord calls forth a beam of netheric energies to strike his enemies from the sky, damaging hostile units in a line.

Mana Burn
Drain mana from a target enemy, converting it to a burning stream of netheric energies which make the blood of the enemy boil, causing damage equal to the mana drained.

Call of Oblivion
Uses the powers of netheral energies to create copies of the Netherlord. Unlike the copies of the Blademaster, these are given a soul of their own, making them cause damage. First just a little, but on the highest level as much as the Netherlord does.

Infernal Metamorphosis - Ultimate
The Netherlord summons and enters an infernal juggernaught, making him extremily strong.

Deathbringer
Rashgarroth, the Deathbringer, was created by the powerful sorcerer Sheila. She created him to make her rule the world, but she underestimated his power. At the last attempt to make him more powerful, Sheila gave him a soulstone from the Doomforge. That was for her a deadly mistake. The soulstone gave him life, the Deathbringer became a new body for the fallen demon Rashgarroth. In his new armor, Rashgarroth slayed Sheila and undertook a journey to take revenge on his killers...

Abilities

Sonic Wave
Sends out an invisible sonic wave, damaging nearby enemy units by crushing their bones in their bodies.

Unleash Slime
Unleashes a ball of slime. Unlike other spells, this spell doesn't get stronger as its level increases. Instead the mana cost and regeneration time decreases, allowing the Deathbringer to, at high levels, send out waves of slime at his enemies.

Spirits
Each attack made is enhanced with living spirits that cling to the target. These spirits add a small amount of damage on the first attack, twice as much on the second attack, three times as much on the third attack, etc.If a unit dies while under this effect, it will implode, causing significant damage to all nearby hostile units.

Spider Eggs - Ultimate
The Deathbringer plants Spider eggs inside an enemy. The spiders immediately hatch and tries to crawl out, damaging the enemy constantly. When they succeed, they crawl out and emerge to attack nearby enemies.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Heh I saw that one time before when you attached it to a post when someone was asking about Unit Data :D
It was pretty decent for a non trigger using spell pack:)

Btw, is it different than the one it was then?

Randor244

Reaction score
Well, no more spells have been added, but a couple of bugfixes.

By the way, I would need a terrainer for an RPG map. It's almost completed, aside from the terrain. Perhaps anyone could halp me out?

(I know that shouldn't be here but...)

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
people won't downoad attachments if they don't know what theyre getting,
list the spell names, and explain better :D

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Non-triggered spells are really unlikely to be approved inside the section.

They have to look like they are triggered, at least this is by my standards; one should say at first, when looking at the spells, "Let's look at the code".

Randor244

Reaction score
Yeah, but as I said before, these spells are very simple. It's just a spell and unit pack for beginners and lazy persons...

I don't need them to be approved actually, the most important is that they help.

The main purpose with the spell pack is to provide inspiration and make people think:
"Hey, that's a good idea, but I could do it better".
If the spells can help people do that, that's fine for me.

About screenshots: Should do it, would take a while though, I need to concentrate on other things for the moment.

Note that the description of the spells do not include EVERY spell, just about 10-5% of the spells and units.

/Randor244

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
thumb_up_48.png
you see the download number increased :cool:

Randor244

Reaction score
Hay, that's good! More information coming up soon...

I'm making a trigger based spell pack too, will put up that soon.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.