Want to help me make a cool map????

muchalive

Reaction score
I have an awsome idea for a never befor done map!!!!

Its a recreation of an awsome one of its kind game called sacrifice.

If anyone is willing to help me then ill do it!!!

GAMEPLAY: the gameplay of sacrifice in a regular skurmish is quit simple.

all players have a very important building called an alter. this alter servers 3 important perpuses. 1 it can revive your wizerd 2 you can harvest souls and 3 it helps you stay in the game.

wizerds: wizerds are you. the main people of the action. wizerds can do 5powerful things. 1 they can cast offensive spells like fire bolt. 2 they can summen creatures. 3 they can desacrate enemy players alters(other words destory their alter to beat the player) 4 harvest souls. 5 cunstruct buildings.

souls: souls are 1 of the 2 main and important resurcess. souls are needed to summen creatures. the powerful the creature is the more souls they need to summen. there are 2 type of souls. 1 is blue wich can be used automaticly and red souls witch need to be purified befor able to be used. blue souls come form units that you have summend. red souls come from your enemy's creatures.

creatures. creatures are your basic army. the higher lvl your wizerd is the more powerful creatures you can summen. there are 3 types of creatures. 1 ground units. 2 air units. 3 mana drawers.

mana gysers: mana gysers are gyersers that when near can replenish mana.
this is the 2 most important resource in the game. mana gyersers can be used by anyone, but in order to keep it for yourself youl need to make a well.
this structure keeps enemy units from being able to use them. now your thinking, so when i run out of mana i will have to come to the well to replenish? well no you dont. when you have a well you can summen creatures called mana drawers. these drawers can tap mana from the wells. the more mana drawers and wells you have in control the more mana you regenarate.

main objectives: the main objectives is to elimanate your oponent by desacrating(destroying) their alter befor they can do the same to yours.
to desacrate an alter you must sacrifice one of your creatures. once done witchdoctors will apear and will do the ritual. it takes some time to be complete. The only problem is that the wizerd can easy inturupt the ritual so you need to gaurd your witchdoctors. If all goes well then you will destroy the enemies alter and the wizerd will be banished!!! unable to ressurect.

YOU WIN!!!!!

muchalive

Reaction score
I have an awsome idea for a never befor done map!!!!

Its a recreation of an awsome one of its kind game called sacrifice.

If anyone is willing to help me then ill do it!!!

GAMEPLAY: the gameplay of sacrifice in a regular skurmish is quit simple.

all players have a very important building called an alter. this alter servers 3 important perpuses. 1 it can revive your wizerd 2 you can harvest souls and 3 it helps you stay in the game.

wizerds: wizerds are you. the main people of the action. wizerds can do 5powerful things. 1 they can cast offensive spells like fire bolt. 2 they can summen creatures. 3 they can desacrate enemy players alters(other words destory their alter to beat the player) 4 harvest souls. 5 cunstruct buildings.

souls: souls are 1 of the 2 main and important resurcess. souls are needed to summen creatures. the powerful the creature is the more souls they need to summen. there are 2 type of souls. 1 is blue wich can be used automaticly and red souls witch need to be purified befor able to be used. blue souls come form units that you have summend. red souls come from your enemy's creatures.

creatures. creatures are your basic army. the higher lvl your wizerd is the more powerful creatures you can summen. there are 3 types of creatures. 1 ground units. 2 air units. 3 mana drawers.

mana gysers: mana gysers are gyersers that when near can replenish mana.
this is the 2 most important resource in the game. mana gyersers can be used by anyone, but in order to keep it for yourself youl need to make a well.
this structure keeps enemy units from being able to use them. now your thinking, so when i run out of mana i will have to come to the well to replenish? well no you dont. when you have a well you can summen creatures called mana drawers. these drawers can tap mana from the wells. the more mana drawers and wells you have in control the more mana you regenarate.

main objectives: the main objectives is to elimanate your oponent by desacrating(destroying) their alter befor they can do the same to yours.
to desacrate an alter you must sacrifice one of your creatures. once done witchdoctors will apear and will do the ritual. it takes some time to be complete. The only problem is that the wizerd can easy inturupt the ritual so you need to gaurd your witchdoctors. If all goes well then you will destroy the enemies alter and the wizerd will be banished!!! unable to ressurect.

YOU WIN!!!!!

PS: i also forgot that you can bind your creatures to mana gysers. when a creature is binded to a gyerser it cannot be killed intill the structure is destroyed, making it quit usefull for defending the gyser.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.