War of the Ents

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Many of you are probably familiar with the map War of the Ents by Halo_king116.

When it was removed from member projects I don't know where to get the latest version (if there is any stable new version), I would ask Halo himself, but since we live on different parts of the worlds he is almost never on MSN at the same time as me.
So, if you have the latest stable map or just know what version it is, let me know ;)
ATM I'm playing 1.04e
It has the "old" terrain, but it's alot more balanced than the 1.05+ maps I have.

PS: PM me or add me on MSN if you want a game :D

- Jo_O

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Me? Dead? Impossible. I was simple away during the time posts were made in this thread while also after getting back I did not feel much for posting.

Anyways, 1.04e is sadly the most stable version of WotE. Why? Well many minor problems aroused in 1.05, that would take some time to balance. Mostly the "Unit Tweak" by N1gh7m4r3, and resources.

Though when I stopped mapping, I well... Stopped mapping. SO I never got around to finishing 1.05. Though if I do decide to one day finish 1.05, I would import all unit data from 1.05 and start again, though saving the new abilities and shit. This would take a long time to fully perfect, though worth the balance of units.

Heroes, if I really wished to finish the map, I could just talk to conan and arrange something, if he still offered.

Though until the day I decide to do this, perhaps I will just import the new terrain and import some of the new things to the old map, that way you don't completely lose the benefit of 1.05 until the month finally arrives when I finish it.

Though I must go right now, so I will probably update you later on, when I can.

Have a nice day :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.