Warcraft 3 : THT

K

KelvinYap

When i play war3 in my computer , i join on Bnet n i join a DotA but after i play a while i always(everyday got few time) like me ALT+TAB n window go out , make my war3 lag !!! My computer got any problem with that o just War3 bug? damn piss always been drop like that :banghead: .Any1 can tell me :rolleyes:

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
For those wishing to answer this question, this is a better translation :D

"I play DotA on battle.net but after I play for a half an hour or so, my window minimizes and I end up lagging. Is it a problem with my computer or Warcraft 3? Dang it, this has been going on for a while and I've been dropped many times from a game. Can anyone tell me the problem?"

(In the future, please make your questions, answers, and so on more readable. Thank you.)

I don't have much of an answer, but I would suppose it's an error with your computer. What are you doing when it minimizes? Do other programs that you use minimize after enough use? Please detail the issue.

All I can say is that it is NOT a warcraft 3 error. If it is, it doesn't occur for most battle.net players because this question, to my knowledge, isn't asked extremely often, if at all.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Warcraft III counts you as 'lagging' when you minimize, and you only have a minute or so to open Warcraft III back up and stop the 'lag'. Most players will boot you, or if your gone long enough, the game will boot you.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Yeah, my friend has this problem, only it sometimes happens to me anyway and i eventually get kicked. (It happens to me during a lot ofgames when the screen isn't minimized)

The best way to stop it is to get rid of things on your computer that you dont need and close any programs before going on battle.net.

Hope this helps

~Jindo

Negafox

Friend of TheHelper.net
Reaction score
Are you intentionally minimizing Warcraft III or is the game doing it itself? If Warcraft III is minimizing itself, this is caused by a background process. Spyware is commonly known to cause this and I would recommend scanning your computer with Microsoft Anti-Spyware, not just Ad-Aware and Spybot.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.