Warcraft III Card Game

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Ok the rules are in WIP stage now. I WILL complete them. But you can do anything you want on a turn, if you run out of stuff to do then its the other players turn. You dont have to use everything though.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
>But you can do anything you want on a turn, if you run out of stuff to do then its the other players turn. You dont have to use everything though.

Call me stupid, but that sounds really retarded. I mean if a person got a bunch of good cards in one hand and could play them all at once, well that's pwnge there, and there is no point in playing any longer.

To make a fair game, I would suggest making Resource cards, for both gold and wood. You can make buildings cost wood only, and units only gold, or a combination of the two.

Either way this game still needs A LOT of thought

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
You guys will understand alot more once i finish the cards. Because you cannot do that. Awesome cards take more energy and the less energy you have the less you can do. Bah ill finish the rules! Just wait for me to finish, i have gone into deep thought with this.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
To me, the energy makes sense for the units.

But considering you want to put in buildings too, that makes less sense. I mean how does an inanimate object use 'energy'

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well then explain how you create buildings?

Do you just go 'building! ha!' ?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> You guys will understand alot more once i finish the cards.

We may understand, but the way it looks right now is that card drawing is everything.

If you get lucky on the draw, you play everything you have in hand and win. Though you didn't explain energy very well either, so it's hard to tell :p

Anyways, get a very detailed list of the rules later on and I'll tell you if it's well done ;)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Dot dot dot. Might wanna look up a definition eh demonswrath? Scenarios are where stuff can happen. Stuff can happen in a card game, so it has scenarios.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Ohhhh that's what you meant XD

and for the 50th time it's DEMONWRATH not Demonswrath

no 's' XD

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Oh...well i play way too many different games for me to think that. Well rules are delayed for now. I have to write a story and do a skin request for waaaaks!.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.