Wc3 Randomly Closes Down w/o Warning

trigger_newb

Reaction score
I'm not a comp mechanic/genius but I do know some of the fundamentals of how a computer works, anyways here it goes:
So yes I'm a vista user, but don't give me any crap about "oh vista sucks, dont use it blah blah" - that statement is false.. Anyways back on track, so recently a week or two ago I reformatted my computer due to virus problems (it was still vista back then) and after the reformatting, my wc3 starts to crash randomly without any signs of fatal errors, well first it started with fatal errors and now none. This has never ever happened to wc3 before the reformat, well actually occasionally it has but, I was fine with it before. Now every 20~30 minutes of playing wc3 - my wc3 just goes ka boom. Rather annoying, aren't I a lucky fellow.

COMP STATS:
System Manufacturer: Intel
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) CORE(TM)2 CPU 4400 @ 2.00 Ghz (2 CPUS), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 2036 mb RAM
Chip Type (GRAPHICS CARD?): Intel (R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
Internal, 256 MB, 1440 x 900, 32bit, 60Hz, Generic PnP Monitor

oh and another thing i've noticed about my new vista, my monitor every few minutes tends to flash black and come back real quickly - is that another sign?
It also be nice, if somebody could explain what an integrated graphics card is and how it differs from a dedicated one such as card from the GeForce series. My computer is roughly about an year old.
Thank you very much in advance, if you've noticed my tendency to have rough transitions in my words, please try to ignore it as much as you can. Thx lol.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.