Weird Attacking Problem

A

Ac300

Ok I am making an rpg with Starcraft X-tra Editor.

In the first quest you eventually have to fight a boss this boss is Torasque(Ultralisk). Now when u do reach him and attack he attacks but he misses 90% of attacks so it easy as pie to kill him. I had this a boss as a sunken but it did the same thing and missed 90% of its attacks.
I have tried moving the boss from the trees but it still misses.
I am confused! :banghead:

So can anyone help?

and uh Hi im new :p

V

victimchild

What unit do you play as in the RPG? Have you checked to make sure the HP of the unit being attacked isn't changed? Have you checked the attack of the Ultra?

A

Ac300

Well you can choose from 4 and I have used 3
Zealot,ghost,marine.

And the health shouldnt change unless there at a location bu that location is far away plus this couldnt be the prob becuase it does do damage sumtimes.

O and the attack its high! if it does hit you it takes a quarter of ur life.

Edit:
Plus I guess I should mention that all the other units don't miss....

V

victimchild

What kind of ground is this on? The type of ground can heavily affect the attack of some things. I think that may be the problem here, because the sunken also failed.

Isn't there a location that declares that you've entered the boss area or something? Maybe that is the problem.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Nothing should cause an attack to miss 90% of the time. That doesnt make any sense.

V

victimchild

uberfoop said:
Nothing should cause an attack to miss 90% of the time. That doesnt make any sense.

I agree that this is wierd, but not unheard of. Some things can go REALLY wrong in Starcraft.

A

Ac300

well uh I found the prob.

It was alliance issues the enemy would ally then unally constantly making them do nothing but sumtimes they would get lucky and get a hit or 2.

Thanks for the attempts to help ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.